Reviews for Who do I Wanna Be?
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I really enjoyed the first chapter... I would love to Beta for you to help you make it even better. I will also will recommend this on my next chapter of my poly.

Hugs
Iliedark chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
this story is awesome. . .

please update asap. . . . . :)
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I have read the chapters and your A/N's.

I believe you are right, why freakin read it all if they don't like it in the first place. Basically i love the fic and agree with ya in your A/N
addictedmarvel chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I know this is a author's note chapter but I wanted to say that this story is amazing. Whenever I read a new story I review at the end and I just wanted to let you know that I can not wait to read more of this.
edwardloveslamb chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
please keep going this is one of my fav stories. update please :) :)
Analitica chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
i cannot wait for more i love the story update soon
kim67255 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I'm loving your story so far. Bella's family is a bit confusing but that is why you are just introducing them into the story. I'm sure as it goes on (as most stories) you will get more into it. I'm sure her family and connection will come into the story. For one of the Voultri kings to be her protector that is a very big deal.

Don't listen to what some small mided person reviews. Like you said write for yourself and those of us that can't wait for more of this very interesting story.

Kim
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
i love this story( just read it today, but loving it!) please please please update soon! also an idea of what to do next is to have hermes yell at the guys and the volturi show up or after hermes yells at the guys have bella talk some more, and either after or before she talks have zeus and the volturi show up.

update soon please 3
VampireInDisguise chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
I'm sorry! I thought FanFiction would welcome you with open arms, but I guess not. I apologize for our behavior. I'm new as well, and know people can be nasty. Haven't written for almost a year. My advice: be strong, and keep writing your wonderful stories. I really have to get back to writing, but I'm a sensitive gal... You are wonderful, fabulous, and a gifted writer! Never forget that! xoxoxo

*V*
The Queen Of Wolves chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Reviews it is made to express the opinion on a story, which we like or not. We can say simply " I like " or " I do not like ", we can also give arguments in both cases. The main part, in case we do not like, is to know how to say it with politeness. I can sometimes be awkward in my way of expressing me but I would always see to it to catch by explaining why I am of this opinion.
Swimming Nut chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I hate it when ppl leave flames and say nothing good. It's like ppl don't read but anywho love ur story update soon!
ashleigh granger chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
hon, for a first time author, i think this story is good. but the whole thinking bella is weak thing i can totally agree with. i don't like stephenie myer's version of bella, but the badass fanfic versions of her i do love.

i'm looking forward to more chapters, keep it up.

ashley

(if you like to read fanfics, go for lifelesslindsay, or catonspeed they are 2 completely awesome authors. and read An Imperfect Love by mistyhaze420. those are just a few exceptional authors on this website. there are a few more, and if you want to know who they are you can ask away.)
The Queen Of Wolves chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This history does not please me for the moment because it's too confuse the way are brought the events. Everything arrives too quickly and almost quite at the same time. Maybe it would have been better that you develop things little by little rather than to put everything from the beginning on the first five chapters. And then when somebody tells you to read again you or to ask to a beta, it is not to annoy you or offend you, it is to help you to improve. If I had really wanted to be nasty, I would have told you to give up, that you will arrive at nothing, etc... But I did not do it and it is something that I shall never do. It's true that my first review seems hard, because I put it without specifying the why of my opinion. If I tell you to ask to a beta to help you it's because I think that he or her could bring you something and give you advice. Because if your story does not please me for the moment, nothing says to me that it will not please me with some modifications in the way are built the events.
kouga's older woman chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Lovin this story! Greek mythology, Jasper and Peter all in one place! It doesn't get much better than that!
fallunder chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I like the story and hope you continue.

I agree w/ lanna-misssunshine review.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »