Reviews for Greens and Golds
Marawen chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Elvish weapon eh? *winkwink*

This is really sweet, I don't tend to like LoTR slash in the least, but this is excellently written and for once almost realistic, yay, you're a good writer
troublegirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I'm not a slash kinda girl, but this is beautifully written. Great descriptions - very sexy.
Redcinders chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
You know, that was kinda sexy. I mean, when I read your summary I thought "this seems like a A/L fic I can handle." I wanted to read one to figure out what the fascination was with the pairing, since it's everywhere. Anyways, while getting through the story was difficult because I was deeply disturbed with the pairing, when I got to the end of your piece, I felt pleasently surprised. That was perfect, not tacky or overdone..sweet, or should I say bittersweet. Tender, and in a strange way making this pairing seem plausible, if not desirable. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
amazing.
ShuBassDK chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
This was just... just perfect! Short and yet powerful! Angsty and yet sweet!

Please please PLEASE write more...! Please...?
maddy-kun chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
awwww! how sweet! *hits herself for sounding like an idiot* but yes, i don't know if i'd said it before, but it's so serene and yet somewhat angsty. love it!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Oh, how beautiful! I really like this.
yuuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Whow.. i hate reviewing.. but i have to tell you this was pretty good, well actually great, why did u have to go and stop there?
AJ Matthews chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
oh... please write more!
jadedone chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
[happy/wistful sigh] enchanting vignette there. Will you do a long A/L fic too? You've got talent, and I'm a straving reader [see the connection] FEED THE REVIEWERS!

*~tindomerel~*

ps - even another vignette would be brill.
Shella chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
that was just bee-ootiful. please please please say you're writing more, i beg you!
silverdemon19 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Wonderful... beautifully written, and so sad/sweet. More? Oh, please?
Guin chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
why did you stop? That is just plain cruel, leaving it there. please continue :) :)
midnight dystopia chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*eyes wide* wow...that was really really good...but why? why did you stop there...just leave us hanging? *wails* is there anymore to this story?