Reviews for A Christmas Wish
SLRthechosen chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
Sweet Story
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
No disrespect but Geoff's parents sounded like assholes but in my stories they r layed back and rich just like Geoff and fun 2 hangout with.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
It was so sad but in the end it gave me an idea for GIDGETTE 6 my next story and it will be published tomorrow afternoon
Fellow Reader chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Hi! I'm new here on FF and was just doing some exploring! So, I know I'm a little late on reviewing your story, but I have got to say that this has been the absolute best story I've ever read. No other story has made me tear up and soak up every word. EVER(: So, yeah... I just wanted you to know how incredible this was and I really am hoping to see a sequel or perhaps another Christmas story! I wish you the best of luck(:
QiaoMei94 chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
You made me cry with this story :'( So romantic!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
spader13 chapter 16 . 12/25/2010
An excellent finale to a wonderful story! You are a truly talented writer, and it's been awesome to read this story! When I'm less tired, I might come back to play the game, but for now all I can say is great job!
Islanda chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
I would guess...but I just got back from my uncle and aunt's Christmas dinner, and I'm exhausted!

But this story was amazing! It was perfectly paced, and the ending was really happy! Everyone turned out getting what htey wanted! Except for Geoff's parents of course...but that doesn't really matter. ;)
Ember Phantasma chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Awesome story! Loved the ending, but I'm sad it's over.

Keep up the good work!
Totally Calm chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Aww... I hate when you end your stories! This one was great though and I think I'm cryign because of the beutiful ending you always capture Bridgette and Geoff so well, it's a good thing to since their my favorite charecters. Have a Merry Christmas!
fulltimereviewer chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Standing ovation, your third multi-chaptered TDI story finished. I've only finished one.

You did a great job with this story. Was all this based on a true story?

This last chapter was absolutely adorable. I just love how you portray Bridgeoff's home life. Mari is cute as is her little brother that is still in utero.

Geoff waking up at 2:38 in the morning just cements the fact that he's a big kid stuck in a blonde surf hunk's body. xD

But, it also adds to my theory that Geoff has ADHD. But, hey that's a whole one-shot in itself.

I ALMOST guessed that song yesterday, but I already have one one-shot coming and we have a project in the works so I'm VERY happy!

Fantastic Job, "Maki"!

Best Wishes,

Rafael Pereira chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
All the way,it was a perfect story!

I hope to see more of you soon!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
AJustice90 chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Good job!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
That was ADORABLE! :D :D :D

OOH! OOH! I know! I don't really understand... But I'll try! XD

Song Lyrics: The Perfect Year by Dina Carroll, :)

Chapter: Chapter 1!

Song for this chapter: ...I dunno. DDDX Buuut, since it's Christmas, you could be nice and count it. CX I'll think about it, if I actually think I know it, I'll review anonomysly (SP?) and tell you. XD
Rafael Pereira chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
I never thought that Macy would do that!You know how to make turns in a story...good job and Merry Christmas!