Reviews for Missing: Presumed Dead
I think you need to work on the characters reactions. There just isn't enough desperation and sadness in the air when Elena is found dead and when she comes back it's like; "How was Spain?" Otherwise your story is amazing. You manage to capture the personalities we have seen on the show and write a story that contains real danger and fluff at the same time. Pretty awesome.
sharpie78 chapter 31 . 7/27/2013
Really awesome story! You are so creative. I will be reading your other stuff ASAP. I loved all the history you created. I think you also write pretty clearly. Thanks so much!
Kwrite1027 chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
Just read this story straight through and it was AWESOME! How did I not find this before? Fav'd and I am gonna go read the sequel now.
MrsSinger chapter 31 . 7/30/2012
Awesome story! I love how Elena has to be the one to kill Klaus, and that she and Damon are going on the quest together. A comment: don't feel that you have to follow cannon. I feel like you have some great, creative ideas of your own that you abandoned because cannon got in the way. Go with your instincts!
MrsSinger chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
Finally! Nothing disgusting at the end. In fact, I would have liked more details about how ech of them feels as they finally get together.
MrsSinger chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
I am so enjoying this story. The history you've developed is fascinating (this chapter Wasn"t boring at all), you're a great writer, and I appreciate that you haven't rushed anything.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 31 . 5/27/2012
Awesome Story! Great Job!(:
Madjestic chapter 31 . 3/10/2012
I love this fic! Especially because its Delena! Its got a great plot and you had me hooked from the start, I would write a longer review, but I'm off to read the sequel! :D
kattafre6611 chapter 31 . 12/12/2011
I read this fic of yours during the last days, and I loved it, like everything else I read of you so far! As always you captured every single character amazingly well, the plot you developed was capturing, and I adore your capability to write along the actual show, involving it in parts (and quotes, 'Gotta love mother nature!' I LOVED this line and if I was you, I couldn't have resisted it either!:-))and yet create a completely different story!

I also love the fact, that you never have to make Stefan evil or an a*s in any way to push Elena into Damon's waiting arms! It's HER decision and therefore a slow and hesitant one. And: Damon doesn't just owe Stefan to look for him; he just WANTS his brother back!

Also: Jenna didn't die. Ahem. Sort of...

Awesome story! :-)
BlackWaterMoon chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Hey, I just read the first three chappies and I must say that I am completely in love with this story.

I think you keep the characters (especially Damon!) so well in character, I can really imagine everyone saying it.

I also loved the part in chapter one with Stefan's tantrum and Damon saying that he's better at it, and then the tiny "What? I do." part in the end, definetely one of my favourite sentences in a while.

I will review again when I have read the complete story, I really love it!
Avinnus chapter 31 . 7/15/2011
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

This was an amazing fanfic, I've been reading it for some time now, and it has gradually become one of my top three's!

You manage to keep the characters from the show, which are becoming a bit blurred in my mind by now (!), and not turn them into this mushy-blushy italian style drama-club!

I'm really looking forward to the sequel, and any other stories you write about our favourite couple!

Thank you, again!
avid.writer1010 chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
This fanfic was amazing!

Cant wait for the sequel!

And it was tied up really well...

I loved the banter between the gang...

OMG it was AWESOME!
my 2 guys chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
that was good keep it up
avid.writer1010 chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
Awesome chapter! This has been a really awesome fanfic!

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
my 2 guys chapter 30 . 7/12/2011