Reviews for Pandemonium
Zeny chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
He is, however, adorable! Great job with this, you really captured his character
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Crane has always been a fave of mine and you already know how much I like delving into the minds of characters and you've done so brilliantly here.

And I sooo agree, WTF? at Nolan for the way he just disposed of Crane. Got his ass handed to him by a girl. Really? Come on. It still bugs me everytime I see the movie.
Jackie Ryan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
...looooooooooove. That was a great story, totally favoriting that. You're a great writer, I love your take on Crane.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well, this seemed familiar. XP

I hope this has helped you to went out your Crane obsession because it is becoming a little worrysome. Of course, if it always comes out as great writting like this, then there is no harm done.

Good work.
wouldyouliketoseemymask chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow. This is fantastic and easily one of the best Crane stories I have ever read. Your writing is amazing, from the descriptions of the fear toxin's effects to comparing Batman to "Fear" to Crane's inner dialogue. This is just excellent. I will be adding this to my favorites and will most definitely be reading this over and over again.