Reviews for Pestering the Probie
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Great little story!
LolaWorld chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Lol Tony putting the book Down his I laughed really hard with that. Great job!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Why do I feel that Tony isn't going to stop picking on Tim and pay a high price for that disobedience.
Kailey-Marie chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I laughed so much when Tony decided to put the book in his pants. Gibbs reaction was priceless.
chaos56 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I enjoyed this thanks.
Muse24 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
LOVED IT! Man it's been forever since someone could write just like the show. Mmmmm that was amazing. Thank you!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
great story thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
great work
wandamarie chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
it was a good one thanks tony has earned the spnking
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow it is a good one thanks
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Tony keep up his teasing on Tim b/c he was tiring to get attention from Gibbs.

I so had a feeling that was what he was going to the book. Tony Tony don't you know Gibbs would see a difference. That was so funny when Gibbs did notice. It had me laughing.

Glad he work out waht ever his problem was and apologized to Tim.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I love your work.

You know how you want to read a really good story where your favorite character gets spanked for a reason that is fairly plausible (yeah, it's a stretch, I guess...but there are more believable things for Gibbs to finally decide to spank someone for than a practical joke!) but no one writes the kind of story you like with, you know, a passable grasp of english spelling and/or grammar? I hate when that happens. But you, my friend, hit the mark in all my favorite ways in this story. I lol'd so hard at Tony's book down the pants ruse, and totally got why Gibbs would whack him a couple times with it-well played, Silver Fox, well played. So I just wanted to share my complete enjoyment of this fic with you, because it was fantastic.
jennttmab chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow I love this story! I can't believe that Tony expected Gibbs not to notice the book! I like the bit about there being a 'whipping for Gibbs to tonight if he didn't alter his tone' is that a hint for a future story? I've always thought there aren't enough Gibbs/Jenny storys!
gracesnape chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
"If Gibbs didn't correct his tone, he might find himself on the receiving end of a whipping too tonight. Tony rolled his eyes. Yeah right, like that would ever happen."

Is this a hint for a future story? ;)