Reviews for Metal Gear: Fox Chronicles
Alex2909 chapter 10 . 1h
liked the lemons, naruto is quite interesting
SaucyHandles chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Holy shit I loved this.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Well, as I said from the 1st chapter, aside from some spelling mistakes, this is a good story. Unfortunately it seems that you gave up writing because this story hasn't been updated in years.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hm, needs some editing to fix some spelling errors but good job other then those. This story needs to be redone or updated though as I can see it'll be good.
Menime505 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
you are far the best author, this was the best story i have read and i love the metal gear series and Naruto, the story is just awesome the way you wrote everything and the aftermath of the story, i hope to see more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I don't get it, that spy, let her be raped, why show kindness...

This is good but he isn't evil sadly -.- or dark enough for me...
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Why do you torture me with the lack of updating this fic? It hurts so much.
Lu Bane Na chapter 7 . 3/28/2014 about extreme plot twist. I'd been imagining Fox to be very, very old, but that was something I thought only I imagined. I didn't expect you to think that as well as write it out. It actually relieves me.
DoomMarine54 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Overpowered gary-stu Naruto who acts nothing like himself and is just an author insert that vaguely resembles Naruto.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Hope to read more of this story soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I,am frustrated that you abandoned and wasted your stories's potential. Are you even there?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Please update and please keep characters alive like olga, sniper wolf, beauty and beast units, and emma.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Please update this story. I wonder if naruto will still bang eva after all these years.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
It funny how you poimted out that naruto would impreganate the boss if she was not sterile. Such shame you did not pair them. It would acually be funny if she did get pregnant and be immortal like naruto because the ninetails chakra inside her. You should make a story about naruto and boss and have her reveal her name to naruto while they make love.