Reviews for The Man Your Man Could be Like DRESDEN STYLE
"I'm on a dinosaur" had me ROLLING. That was pure genius. And I don't review often.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I tried to whistle that Old Spice jingle as soon as I finished reading the bold print but I was laughing too much.
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Someone please draw that comic, I need that in my life.
I'm on the floor.
hellseries chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I kept it together right up until "I'm on a dinosaur." Awesome.
singletona082 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Pffft.

Granted i hate twilight but the last jab didn't really add anything productive. Ah well. Still amusing.
ev1Lch1b1urd chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Fscking EPIC! XD

hahahahahaha!

this. is. the best.
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Pretty much!
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lol yeah, sometimes I think the Dresden Files runs off Rule of Cool.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
"The blasting rod is now A TORRENTIAL COLUMN OF FIRE!"

I died. The end. Bwahahaha! This is awesome.
Fullmetal Angyl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
THIS IS FANTASTIC!

My First Dresden Fic AND IT'S EPIC!

I'm on a dinosaur.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome!
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is soo wrong and yet so right. Dead Beat is my favorite Dresden book. (Primarily because I was forced to endure a lot of Polka as a child)

You really need to do a Thomas version.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Every time I read this I giggle like a little girl. Never fails to make my day just a bit brighter. Thanks for sharing.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I shouldn't read this at work. I actually had to head-desk myself to stop laughing. Supposed to be professional here!

The commercial itself was quite funny, although the premise itself doesn't really work with all of them in hysterics and together (are they ever?) Not like that matters, since it was just about the commercial itself and you did the job of making it funny and having the structure work to bring the message to us. Good job!

KrisEleven
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
ive seen that commercial (and a few of the mash-ups), so that voice was playing in my head as i read this XD gotta say, playing it straight, it fits Thomas far better than Harry, but i could so see him pulling such a prank on his lil bro. and the reactions are hilarious- just wish i couldve seen what Bob would say to that, and maybe Mister (who'd probably just look at everybody like theyre idiots). various other people would get a laugh too... Michael, the Alphas, Ebenezar etc etc... *snrk* poor Harry, that thing is so going viral XD oh... bad thought. what if one of his enemies got hold of this? ack.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »