Reviews for Stranger than Fiction
ThysaNoir chapter 6 . 8/28
i love your idea of misconceptions on this town ppl. and not just the ordinary over-reused abusive-father theme too! awesome!
goanago chapter 6 . 8/16
this was beautiful, I loved them all...
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Thanks for the story. You did a great job with it. From the first chapter's opening scene all the way to the end your writing kept pulling me onward. Thanks for the excellent job.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Dean is needed elsewhere. He is going to be very upset when he finds out what happened and he wasn't there to take care of his family. Looking forward to the next chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
How is Sam going to handle this by himself? I hope Dean makes an appearance soon. This is a well written piece of work. I like it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Wonderful. You also want to poke Sam with a stick? Maybe that'll get him to talk to you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Sam is in real trouble. He needs Dean soon. Where is Bobby?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Fascinating story. I assume Sam knows exactly what he was fighting. Very good start.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Fiuh. I'm glad everything worked out well in the end. Too bad Dean couldn't those assholes and idiots a pirce of his mind.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
This is all very exciting and annoying.
Exciting waitingnfor the moment when Dean and Caleb and Jim come to get Sam.
Annoyed with everyone aroind Sam who are idiots.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I usually don't read these type of fics when they're younger but I made an exception. I'm glad I did, this was so great and well written :) Also, I absolutely adore confused outsider pov's. Great piece of work ;)
SoloMoon chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Awwwww. Such a great story. I love all the outsider perspectives on the Winchesters' story, and the mystery that you set up in the minds of the uninformed townspeople. Poor Sam.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Poor Sam got put thru the ringers when they thought he hurt hid Dad.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Awwww. What a cute story. Poor Sam.. :)
isxbelv chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I loved the way you wrote this. I also really liked the short and sweetness of the tale and how you portrayed the charcters. Absolutely wonderul work!