Reviews for Nothing
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 7 . 3/13
You made it even worse, jackass.
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 6 . 3/13
Stop making Naruto weak asshole!
SarutoruNoBaka chapter 10 . 1/9
Just want to say it's a good story. A few things where not how I'd have liked but it's your story and overall it's very good so makes up for it. I just want to know if you've abandoned this one or not. Want to know if it's a waste of time waiting for an update that won't come.
zero ideas chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
up date a chapter soon please this story is pretty awesome
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Nice
Ezilo chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
please update
chris1606 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Aniki means big brother, just like nii-san means big brother. The term for little brother is otouto.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
i think kushina would be more ballistic if she realized that kakashi had placed a seal on her...and u didnt show her reaction and the aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Not dark enough to be labelled 'dark' in my opinion though the slaughter of the mob was very good but it needs more blood and less Harem
Ruxaton chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
When naruto uses the organization's powers can he combine certain ones
WeberCode chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
sequel, please
Bloodwolf432 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I have friends but don't wish to tell you. Then why mention them at all? I hate these specific people but don't wish to tell you why. Then why mention it? Useless info is useless.

Naruto could never honestly get away with any of his demands. Sarutobi is the Hokage for a reason, he is known as the God of Shinobi for a reason. To cave into the demands of a brat who gets a little bit of power is pathetic. He suddenly gains a special ability and he thinks he's God.

Itachi would never betray the village, even if it meant turning on Naruto. He killed his entire clan (sans his brother) for Konoha. Everyone is so OOC that you would need the Hubble Telescope to find their original personalities.
legacy of the demented chapter 6 . 1/10/2014