Reviews for Your Love Makes My Heart Skip Beats
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Why did you stop? Its good.
Foxfire832001 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Way to go Greggo!
Chrisellea chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
AWWW continue this!
Chrisellea chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
This is just lovely!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
great chapter ) i'm so glad you updated! keep up the good work
witchbaby300 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Ok first of all YAY UPDATE! Secondly this chapter was so short! I almost wanna cry but I'm happy you updated it. This made my thanksgiving day even better! I NEED MORE CHAPTERS TO FUNCTION! lol
witchbaby300 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
HAHAHAHAHA Oh my gosh! Poor Hodges! I like him so I'm hoping she just made some weird mistake. You don't know how excited I was when I got an update in my email. Please continue I love this!
witchbaby300 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
oh wow! I totally love this story. You captured her type of personality perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Excellent Noxin! Thinking outside the box. I knew you had it in you. You have skill, kiddo. If you can, take a course in creative writing. You made me smile...what a difference. I am proud of you. Now, just one thing..yeah, something to bug you about, but please understand my aim is to help not to flame. When we write, whether we use a beta or not, you should read, and re-read and then before uploading and publishing, read again. Try to not post things like this: 'dont', 'isnt', 'arent', 'couldnt', 'wouldnt'. You see where I am going? It may not be much and even I find these words properly spelled to be a pain and readers will pardon one or two oversights, but not as a rule of thumb. They should be 'wouldn't', 'isn't', 'don't'...etc. Good dialogue; great story development. The last three paragraphs of chapter 5 are very choppy, Noxin. I can see you were in a hurry to get them down on paper. I know how it is: the ever-pressing, pressure-cooker sensation that you must get the words out or your head will explode, or worse yet, you'll lose the entire thing. I too dream many of my plots, so get a notepad and write them down. Edit, edit, edit before you publish. :)

Good work, though. You are letting the characters tell their tale and as a result you have lifted this story to a higher level!

Greggo'sLittleWriter chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
great story and chapter. updat soon
SSEE729 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Great story so far!
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
great story so far! not to offend or anything but i wanna point out the grammatical error in ch.3. you put 'loyar' but i'm pretty sure you meant to put 'lawyer.' anyways, hope you update soon )
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
A bit short, but good. Don't hurry yourself. Let the character's pace you, don't pace them. Also, watch the grammar and punctuation. And, try to not use same verbs/adj within the same sentence "Grissom shifted uncomfortably and looked at the CSI who looked a bit dumbfounded..." Looked used twice in same sentence. I used to do this so often it drove my teachers' nuts LOL! I always have a solid thesaurus next to me. They help not only is giving one's story a deeper flavor, but they help in expanding one's vocabulary. All in all,this is good. You are giving the OC a real universe from which she functions; dialogue is credible; your positioning of the story line is solid, so far. The last thing I am adding is this: you are too good to ask for reviews. You do not need the extra reassurance, though feedback is always great and writing in a vacuum is often difficult, and that is the bane of all writers. Don't barter with your skill, kiddo. You do have skill.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Ah Noxin, great chapter. Solid writing.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
"Clare referred to him without a name." That's brilliant. A great psychological tool. Good chapter.