Reviews for Olivia Teaches Alex & Olivia's Stubborn Streak
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
CU administrators can u not
CU Administration chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Explicit sex scenes(actual, anal, or oral) are not allowed to be posted in stories. That breaks the MA rule of the site. I suggest you either edit out the lemon and link it to another page where the readers can read it, or tone it down so there isn't a sex scene. Your story can be deleted in its current state.

[Founder of Critics United]
BBBA chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
The amount of explicit detail in this chapter really pushes this story beyond the "M" rating and is not allowed on this site. I would suggest either editing to tone it down or moving it to a more lenient site.

Member of Critics United
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Nice to see Olivia was the submissive person in the relationship, story off to a great start.
lilbit1016 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
lol can i say i need more? well i just did lol nice update
johannashine chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Great story, I bet Alex learned her lesson and the girls had fun in the end.

Cant wait for another story of this two.
lilbit1016 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Wow this was awesome I think Alex learned her lesson :-)
Ispank chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Clearly the bottom line is this story has met my expectations. I think it would be darling to help Olivia give up the power in the relationship and for that to be credible Olivia needs to brought down to size with a spanking and perhaps paddling.

I will admit this would peak my interest. I find a red burning bottom is more receptive to accepting a faux member between the cheeks in her arse, so this is what Olivia needs to do.
Ariel's Story Flare chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Thanks for your PM and I think you ought to throw a shock into the always controlining Olivia. That's right I am suggesting Olivia grow some balls so to speak and thurn the tables on Alex.

She could spank and paddle her roomi's arse to make her more willing to be the catcher's mit on the end of the strap on dildo. What do other's think of this scenario? It sure would be different and would let Alex be challenged and give up her dominating personality for a while.
bristow1965 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Thank you for the amazing 5 chapters. I hope there will be an # 6! Love the story especialy the last one and the paddle spanking.
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
omg very nice update
Pandora's Librarian chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ladies I know it has been awhile, but I promise you a new steamy chapter soon taking the survey for some back love in account!
blue talith chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I'd say the back, in addition to the front.
blue talith chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oh, boy! Alex is going to get a firm spanking!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/31/2011