Reviews for And of Things That Will Bite
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Lovely. I liked the part where they could see each other even though they weren't supposed to. Well done.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
What a great story! I really liked the way you tied in the dream world with the real world...foreshadowing the creature's grip on Sam's dreams. It is a very creative evil creature too! Very believable! You always write the brothers just as I imagine them, working together, taking care of each other. I really like the stories like yours that have both brothers in them. It seems so much truer to the show and the characters.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Enjoyed, thank you!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
What a well rounded and entertaining read that was! I thoroughly enjoyed this case fic and the good old days of season one, the boys together, bantering and working as a team.

The lore on the Mara and dream-worlds was fascinating and it that really fits neatly with the show - reading very much like an episode. The boys were captured beautifully, very in character with Dean's flirting and Sam's knowledge of just about everything!

Nice twist too with the binding spell and the boys being able to see each other but not interact, Dean being helpless and having to watch the Mara attack Sam. But I really liked how Sam, with the help of Katie, was able to kill the Mara in the dream-world, its nice to see him being strong and a capable hunter who doesn't always need Dean to save him.

The ending was great, light and humorous and befitting of both the time-line and the show. Thanks so for sharing this, its been a pleasure. Take care, Madebyme
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Excellent fic! I miss S1 when the boys were working as a team and watching out for each other, snark and all. By the way SPN is up for best Sci-fi show on the People's Choice Awards again, please vote and spread the word! ]
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
So amazingly creative. I loved how they were bound together within and without the dream world, both fighting the same creature. You have a great imagination.
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Absolutely freaking amazing! Loved the creature, loved the OC's, and loved the way you kept the boys in character. Great plot, everything moved along smoothly and the story had a humerous ending. What's not to love?

Great, great job. Keep writing!
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was a great story. Season 1 has always been my favorite.

Thank you.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
ohh how I adore this story. I love the season one timeline where sammy was still sammy the innocent, smart, sweet, sometimes moody and troubled boy after jess death and dean was our great handsome smart-ass big brother. I love the brotherly dynamic in this story and how dean cares for sam and sam our little workoholic who forgetts to eat over his research. and our little sammy with his nightmares..how I miss that... and he needs his clothes to hide from strangers - sweet.

It is a very interesting case-fic and you understand how you can keep your readers interested. wow. really great. wow. amazing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Nicely done. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What a fun episode this would make.