Reviews for The Many Faces of Concern
Fflur Cadwgawn chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh, dear. Having dealt with a broken arm myself, I sympathize with John! Luckily it was my weak arm, but still, trying to make tea one-handed is not easy. Manageable, but only by taking the lid off the kettle, then turning the tap on, then filling the kettle, then replacing the kettle on the stove, turning the tap off, replacing the lid...yeah. Not fun!

Great fic. :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
excellent crossing between friends nd plenty of banter...lovely!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Aww how cute. I love seeing he two of them playing around and bickering. nice story, very sweet.
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Yay for IC whump, thanks so much.
Ttime42 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aw this was great. I love a well written Sherlock & John friendship fic. Thanks for posting!
Anowen18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aww I love this you are brilliant and so is this story!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love this.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yay great genfic. My friend has two broken arms at the moment, so I could appreciate John having difficulty with the tea even with one arm. Sherlock's eventual reaction made me want to giggle in remembrance of one criminal 'falling out a window' several times ;)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Perfect story

:D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very realistic way for Sherlock to react. I loved this! Now onwards towards Switzerland! And with Mrs. Hudson mother-hening them before they leave :)
Bambles chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was brilliant and the characterisation was spot on for the most part :)

The ending was amaxingly written I felt like I was watching it on screen, the rhythm, humour and just their antics :)

Great job!
toeki chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
nice and fluffy story, and not as angsty as i expected from your disclaimer.

found one typo:

"Yes, that it exactly what I told Lestrade."- that iS exactly

else your story is flawless.

and i like the "sound deduction" as ending sentence:)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Good story! Thank you :)
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awww! My goodness! You portray that characters so well! Hehe, wonderful, wonderful! Sherlock is particularly well done! :D

'Sherlock looked at him pointedly. "You couldn't manage to make tea without almost causing permanent injury to the kettle." He did have a point there.'

Best, line, ever. XD
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, ! PLEASE WRITE ABOUT THEIR HOLIDAY!