Reviews for Soul Searching
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Really like your story. Sure Finn had some anger issue but see him protetive are good. That's a pretty good work. Thanks !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Well done-
Lilynette chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Gasp! I never reviewed this? Inexcusable!

I loved it. It's simple, I just loved it. Overprotective Burt and Finn with some whumped Kurt?

I shall worship you from now on. ;D

Thanks for sharing!
BatmanFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing. :)
animallove6991 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I loved it! It's original and written really well. :) Sorry for the sucky review. :/
Roman C Lee chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
God, what a perfect instance of writing events out of chronological order. It had a powerful effect - in the end, I remembered the events in much the same way as Kurt did, as the beginning was depicted in such horrifying clarity that when normalcy resumed it became a blur. Simply fantastic. Your return to the second scene at the end was well placed, well timed, and well written. This sort of thing had never occurred to me as a fanfiction idea; I guess I was under the impression that fanfiction is more romance than anything, and how could I enjoy it if it split off from canon too much?

Thanks for challenging long held prejudices and introducing me to a new realm of fanfiction.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow. This story was fabulous. You are very gifted. :)
Wclower chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this is amazing!

i love the details in which kurt keeped assuring his father that he's ok.

amazing!
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow! very good! I feel like everyone was totally in character. I love your hurt!Kurt. Makes me very happy. Crazy good. Thanks so much
Amity Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow :) Everything in this is perfect.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh my grilled cheesus, this was amazing! Absolutely fabulously well written.
jenelric chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ooh so wonderful! I loved everything about this! Fantastic work!
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
WHY DO YOU LIKE HURTING HIM SO MUCH? I'm just kidding lovey, both this and the last one are kind of amazing. I'm still kind of amazed that you did both of these so realistically. It's almost like you can see the events playing out before you. Just, really amazing, darling.