Reviews for Circling what you can't Escape
Carmen Caine the Human Lupin chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This story deserve many more reviews. I am amazed that it does not actually. I really did enjoy reading it, I think you really captured Horatios characteristics and mannerissims perfectly. It would be nice to see a sequel one day even though you wrote this quite a long time ago. It's very well written and captures some great chemisty between Yellina and Horatio as well. Most people can't or won't put enough thought into Horatios emotions and way of thinking. You seem to understand him more than others. Thanks for writing such a great story.
jasmine105 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
WOW! You have really captured a world-weary Horatio in this story - the tiredness, the self-doubt, the anger, the loneliness.

This is TREMENDOUS! I can't say when I've been more impressed with a chapter. You fully fleshed out your Horatio's feelings about his life at this particular moment in time, and you made me feel his sense of despair, his feelings that his life was accomplishing very little in its fight against the darkness, and his fear that he would succumb to the darkness of revenge rather than the light of justice.

EXCELLENT!