Reviews for Out Of Left Field
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
I must say, this is the BEST and most AWESOME Draco & Luna story ever! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those two together... she would be the perfect person to balance out Draco's arrogant/mixed-up/confused personality. Awww! Your story gave me all the thrills, shivers and butterflies I could have hoped for! Thank you SO much!
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I totally relish his insistent denial to acknowledge his thoughts about Luna. It's just adorable :P and dear ol' Luna is as innocent and straightforward as ever. As someone whose used to things hidden underneath the underneath, it sure must confuse the hell outta him xD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I love the way his love blossoms, it seems so natural and flowing and uncontrollable
Guest chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Thank you for such a captivating is one very touching tale.I had a great time reading it.I laughed, sighed and shuddered with it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
incredible!
montclaire06 chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
.GOODNESS. can I hug you now? I mean NOW! *hugs* Thank you.. thank you so much! this story is . .wonderful... whatever it's just GREAT! hahha i know you wrote this few years ago but DUH this story still rocks yehaa!. I enjoyed reading it. Truly you made me cry, smile, laughed all at the same time. ) is there an epilogue? oh well better check. Luna and Draco are perfect! PERFECT I like how their love progress and intensify. And man! I love how you started it with a curious stare that lasted over a month and end it with a passionate kiss that would definitely last forever!

once again thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
anywayz may I add it now in my favorite list? LOL!

MORE SUPER POWERS TO YOU MY FRIEND!
montclaire06 chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
whahahaha this is the BEST cliffhanger I ever read! *jaw drop* nyhahah
montclaire06 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
he's a Slytherin alright *roll eyes" LOL! im loving your story )
montclaire06 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I dunno but it's kindda fun seeing Draco loses his control nyayaya
hiyapapaya chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
I loved it! :3
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This story is great! I love both Draco and Luna here!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
This was he first Draco/Luna I've ever read. It was really sweet. I might read another. Well done.
TheNugget chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
I read this a long time ago...and now, all other Druna stories are kinda boring. So, THANKS -_-
Seriously though, this is one of those stories that will stick with me forever.
So go swim in your sea of AWESOMENESS and think about what you've done! lol
nyckelpigans chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
ah, so well written and in character. you're writing is very neat! i like it a lot.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Omg, I cried in the last couple of chapters! It's very good