Reviews for Lost and Found
Amber611 chapter 44 . 4/26/2014
WOW! Amazing and Awesome fic, and job on it! I absolutely LOVED it! I spent the past two days reading this and I felt like I was watching Supernatural! :)
Haely chapter 44 . 12/4/2013
I have loved this fic since the minute I started reading it and now I'm on my way to its sequel. Thank you for writing an amazing fic for Dean and Jo, and thank you for opening my eyes to ship Sam and Gwen too.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 44 . 6/17/2013
Good lord, that was a good fix. I started to read it expecting a fluffy Dean/Jo fic but I got so much more. I absolutely love the way you wrote Sam, and I found myself more attached to him in this story then I ever am. A rarity because I am a Dean girl through and through. Also, shipping Sam/Gwen really isn't something I was expecting to take away from this fic. Great relationship, but kinda hard to explain why you ship them so hard to the rest of fandom. Great fic. Absolutely love, loved it! I will definitely be reading more from you :)
bHarib chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Did you just compare dean to mold? I think u busted a lung laughing
bHaribo chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
This almost made me cry. I swear to god, this story is absolutely fantastic and it's perfect and I love it. I love your Jo, and how they've not jumped together the minute she "came back", I love how you've written dean - he's just Dean, yknow?
I love this, you're amazing.
bHaribo chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I FUCKING LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
That whole bit in VS with dean and sam was so perfectly written I could literally hear them saying the things, I could SEE them going through the scene in my head and seriously, words cannot begin to explain how much I love this.
Also, Cas being sad to dean and saying he lost 15 followers in a month made me laugh more than I feel it should have... I just pictured him on tumblr and cracked up.
Berry Smoothie chapter 44 . 10/20/2012
Aww... man, this is sweet. Honestly, a really truly awesome fic.
Neumzie chapter 44 . 10/16/2012
omg cas and dean made me cry! not cool! this better not be the end of cas and the winchesters interacting

as for abby: i knew she was going to be a guardian angel! i knew she was going to be THEIR guardian angel! but, while they obviously know that cas wont be coming down to visit much at all, they would still be praying to him and asking him for help if they ever really really needed it. would abby just go and explain the situation? would cas show up (if he could) and then there would be two angels hanging around?
Neumzie chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
uzziel is living the fangirl dream right now. AND WAS THAT MAN IN THE HOTEL GABRIEL?!
Neumzie chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
i agree with cas. what the hell?!
Neumzie chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
ohh i really hope his plan "to get closer to humans" doesnt stem from a misinterpreted notion of humanity and thus be more harmful than good
Neumzie chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
if dean had kids, then lucifer could still have a vessel. the only thing that made him specific to lucifer was the demon blood, which he wasnt born with. the winchesters have archangel-vessel blood. it's not specific to which angel
Neumzie chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
"There was a connection between Jo and Dean, a spark Sam could see growing as they traveled and one that had been there beneath all of their interactions since they'd first met that day long ago in the Roadhouse; a tiny seed of 'maybe' and 'what if'. It was there and Sam hoped, for Dean and Jo's sake, that it could continue to grow and heal some of Dean's issues with women, family, and the hunting life."

dude, you just summed up the appeal of dean/jo in 2 sentences
VoiceOfTime chapter 44 . 7/24/2012
I loved this story so much, it's hard to put into words. I had nearly given up on finding a Supernatural story that was well written and that I enjoyed, but you have restored my faith! Lol! I'm now moving on to the next story and am very excited!

Abbey
Guest chapter 44 . 7/11/2012
I loved this story! you did a really good job capturing the characters as they are in the show!