Reviews for Lost and Found
TheBaby1991 chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
i'm loving this story. since i love sam and gwen together i really hope that nothing bad happens to her
cheekymonster2 chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
yay! another update! loved that uzziel knows who he is! samuel selling out arelene! cliffhangery kinda ending!

looking forward to the next one!
angeleyenc chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
plz update! great fic!
shonnia22 chapter 31 . 2/27/2011
Fantastic update.

It's good that Bobby was able to talk some sense into Dean.

Glad Dean/Jo made up and that they both realize now that they are going to be awesome parents.

Awww Jo and the demonic doll... that story is way too cute.

Ellen is such a freaking kick ass mom. What she did for the guys and girls by buying them that house was wonderful.

See I used to really like Balthazar but now he has become a problem since he's behind Uzziel's and now Ellen's disappearance. I might forgive him a little if we get some Ellen/Uzziel love because of this.

shonnia22 chapter 30 . 2/27/2011
Great update.

Yayyy for Gwen and Sam finally getting it on.

Awww what Gwen said about Sam and Dean being soul mates was very sweet.

EEEEE! *squealing and clapping as I read Jo's symptoms* Yes! She's preggers. Stupid Dean and Jo *shakes head* messing with my their pregnant high.

arrgitsdana chapter 31 . 2/25/2011
so happy dean isnt a schmuck to jo. balthazar is getting on my nerves. he needs to leave everyone alone or cas needs to deal with him.
angeleyenc chapter 31 . 2/25/2011
plz update! poor uzziel!
cheekymonster2 chapter 31 . 2/25/2011
Loved it- my fave part- when bobby told dean to nut up!

Ah they have a house! that was so sweet of ellen-whats with balthzar tempting uzziel?

Loved dean and bobbys talk and sam and deans

Gwens family! woo! cannot wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
plz update! *sigh* dean you better get that fine ass back to jo ASAP!
cheekymonster2 chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
I love it! loved your step by step guide on how the boys would react to pregnancy! oh no Dean!poor JO!

Loving Sam and Gwen! and the search for the house!

Canot wait for the next one!as always keep up the excellent work!
b chapter 30 . 2/22/2011
ohhh the plot thickens!

Lets see what else do we find.!
shonnia22 chapter 29 . 2/21/2011
Terrific update.

I still think it's cool how the core four meet up to work a case together. Glad that they are going to look for a home base.

Sam and Gwen taking their relationship slow is totally cute. Them finishing each other sentences had me smiling so big.

Jo teasing Dean over the waitress hitting on him was hilarious.

I really hope Abigael stays with Cas because I like their relationship a lot.

arrgitsdana chapter 29 . 2/20/2011
he should ask chuck! love this story by the way. cant wait for more sam & gwen.
angeleyenc chapter 29 . 2/18/2011
plz update! great fic!
shonnia22 chapter 28 . 2/16/2011
Fantastic update.

I feel bad for Uzziel. It's good that Cas let him know what he will be giving up if he takes the fall from grace.

Sam and Gwen are so adorable. I love that they were so nervous to be around each other now that they have romantic type feelings for each other. The kisses were beyond hot too.

LOL Dean's advice was hilarious.

296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »