Reviews for Lost and Found
angeleyenc chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
plz update! aww! sammy such a gentleman! yet such a tease.. *sigh*
cheekymonster2 chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
ah that was so sweet! Sam and Gwens first date! Loved Dean and Jo being all parental! Poor Cas- its so hard for him at the moment! Cannot wait for the next one!
beyondwonder chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
*happy sigh* Sam/Gwen are quickly becoming a favourite ship of mine. Am loving the developments between them, though I kinda wish Sam would just give it up and throw himself at her with abandon! I'm nervous for Cas - about what the other angels are up to, and I feel bad for Uzziel. Can't wait for the next chapter!
b chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
another super chapter! I starting to love Gwen and Sam, even though I still find them icky for the whole cousin concept, but hopefully in the next chapters as her real background appears the icky ness will disappear.

I still wonder if we ever going to see Lisa again. I would love to see a confrontation and to find closure for her.
shonnia22 chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Fantastic update.

Love that Sam went to Dean for advice about Gwen.

Ugh Samuel! I so want him dead and soon please.

Oh man how many people can say God was at their wedding... Bet Dean and everyone else would totally freak out if they knew. I wonder what he has planed for Dean/Jo and Sam/Gwen?

Ha! Poor Bobby comes home from vacay and everything has changed.

shonnia22 chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Awesome update.

I love how invested Dean and Jo are in their marriage. From hunting, to finding a home, and the money they won.

EEEEEE Sam and Gwen kissed. *Clapping hands excitedly* I have been waiting for this since Gwen rejoined the gang and I totally didn't care that they were related. She just gets Sam.

Calyn chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
BWAHHHHHHH!

GOD! CHUCK!

*laughs very hard*

That...that was great. Just...great.

(By the way, this is Echlophim on my other account. I'm too lazy to log in and out.)
angeleyenc chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
plz plz update! great fic!
cheekymonster2 chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Just when i think i know where you are going with this story you take another turn and i love it- Your story is keeping me so intrested and im forming my own little theroies-The bet! Bobby won! Loved the wedding and the sort of Jo/Dean centric chapter! Again cannot wait for the next one!
Silverspoon chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Ah what a perfect wedding scene for Jo and Dean. You managed to capture the essence of their romance completely. I am really looking forwards to later chapters, especially after your rather ominous closing line! Too many teasers in this chapter for me to even begin to work out.
beyondwonder chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Awwww. Things are working perfectly. I love Dean/Jo as a couple even more now. I also love the way Sam and Gwens relationship is unfolding, and I'm really keen to see where you are going with Gwen history - I love reading the struggle between those, and I'm really starting to like Sam. I went off him for a while, so it's nice to like him as a character again. I also really like seeing the struggle Uziel has and being tempted - I didn't even see that coming!

You are doing a FANTASTIC job, and I'm really addicted to this story. I can't wait to see more. Am really loving seeing Dean/Jo evolve and I love how you've kept try to Jo, you have just let her fall into a submissive character. You Rock!
angeleyenc chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
plz update! this is good! aww! sammy just admit it! you like gwen..
cheekymonster2 chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Loved it-Sam and Gwen kissed! yay! What is balthzar up to... and the Jo and Dean conversation at the end was so sweet and itb was very logical! But i kninda wanted to see them hunting together! anywho cant wait for the next one! Im really intrigued by the Gwen storyline!
shonnia22 chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
Awesome update.

I love Dean more and more with each update. It was beyond sweet the way he proposed marriage to Jo again.

I find it hilarious that Gwen has a Trickster crushing on her.

You can't see me but I'm totally clapping that Gwen isn't a blood Campbell. Heck I was down for Gwen/Sam before the truth came out.

cheekymonster2 chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
Loved the chapter! Dean was so sweet proposing to Jo again! Hope they can get back in to their groove soon! Ah Sammys got a crush but Gwens a ppart of the angel bloodlines- did not see that one comming!

Keep up the fantastic work!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »