Reviews for Lost and Found
shonnia22 chapter 28 . 2/16/2011
Fantastic update.

I feel bad for Uzziel. It's good that Cas let him know what he will be giving up if he takes the fall from grace.

Sam and Gwen are so adorable. I love that they were so nervous to be around each other now that they have romantic type feelings for each other. The kisses were beyond hot too.

LOL Dean's advice was hilarious.

angeleyenc chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
plz update! aww! sammy such a gentleman! yet such a tease.. *sigh*
cheekymonster2 chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
ah that was so sweet! Sam and Gwens first date! Loved Dean and Jo being all parental! Poor Cas- its so hard for him at the moment! Cannot wait for the next one!
beyondwonder chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
*happy sigh* Sam/Gwen are quickly becoming a favourite ship of mine. Am loving the developments between them, though I kinda wish Sam would just give it up and throw himself at her with abandon! I'm nervous for Cas - about what the other angels are up to, and I feel bad for Uzziel. Can't wait for the next chapter!
b chapter 28 . 2/14/2011
another super chapter! I starting to love Gwen and Sam, even though I still find them icky for the whole cousin concept, but hopefully in the next chapters as her real background appears the icky ness will disappear.

I still wonder if we ever going to see Lisa again. I would love to see a confrontation and to find closure for her.
shonnia22 chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Fantastic update.

Love that Sam went to Dean for advice about Gwen.

Ugh Samuel! I so want him dead and soon please.

Oh man how many people can say God was at their wedding... Bet Dean and everyone else would totally freak out if they knew. I wonder what he has planed for Dean/Jo and Sam/Gwen?

Ha! Poor Bobby comes home from vacay and everything has changed.

shonnia22 chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
Awesome update.

I love how invested Dean and Jo are in their marriage. From hunting, to finding a home, and the money they won.

EEEEEE Sam and Gwen kissed. *Clapping hands excitedly* I have been waiting for this since Gwen rejoined the gang and I totally didn't care that they were related. She just gets Sam.

Calyn chapter 27 . 2/10/2011

*laughs very hard*

That...that was great. Just...great.

(By the way, this is Echlophim on my other account. I'm too lazy to log in and out.)
angeleyenc chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
plz plz update! great fic!
cheekymonster2 chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Just when i think i know where you are going with this story you take another turn and i love it- Your story is keeping me so intrested and im forming my own little theroies-The bet! Bobby won! Loved the wedding and the sort of Jo/Dean centric chapter! Again cannot wait for the next one!
Silverspoon chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Ah what a perfect wedding scene for Jo and Dean. You managed to capture the essence of their romance completely. I am really looking forwards to later chapters, especially after your rather ominous closing line! Too many teasers in this chapter for me to even begin to work out.
beyondwonder chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Awwww. Things are working perfectly. I love Dean/Jo as a couple even more now. I also love the way Sam and Gwens relationship is unfolding, and I'm really keen to see where you are going with Gwen history - I love reading the struggle between those, and I'm really starting to like Sam. I went off him for a while, so it's nice to like him as a character again. I also really like seeing the struggle Uziel has and being tempted - I didn't even see that coming!

You are doing a FANTASTIC job, and I'm really addicted to this story. I can't wait to see more. Am really loving seeing Dean/Jo evolve and I love how you've kept try to Jo, you have just let her fall into a submissive character. You Rock!
angeleyenc chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
plz update! this is good! aww! sammy just admit it! you like gwen..
cheekymonster2 chapter 26 . 2/8/2011
Loved it-Sam and Gwen kissed! yay! What is balthzar up to... and the Jo and Dean conversation at the end was so sweet and itb was very logical! But i kninda wanted to see them hunting together! anywho cant wait for the next one! ~Im really intrigued by the Gwen storyline!
shonnia22 chapter 25 . 2/7/2011
Awesome update.

I love Dean more and more with each update. It was beyond sweet the way he proposed marriage to Jo again.

I find it hilarious that Gwen has a Trickster crushing on her.

You can't see me but I'm totally clapping that Gwen isn't a blood Campbell. Heck I was down for Gwen/Sam before the truth came out.

297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »