Reviews for Lost and Found
shonnia22 chapter 24 . 2/2/2011
Amazing update.

Wow they are dealing with a Trickster. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Dean and Jo's bickering is just plain hilarious.

So it's looking like Gwen really isn't apart of the family... hmmm the possibilities.

OMG! I love Uzziel. Him putting the moves on Ellen is way too funny. Ha! He had t-shirts made.

Can't wait for more.
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
plz update! great fic!
love chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
The first part was wonderful but MAN do you have me in stitches with the Trickster, Ellen and Uzziel!
b chapter 24 . 1/31/2011
My my GOOD! I lol ed all night long! great chapter! now I need the next one!

And here I thought it was Balthazar! Great twist there!

Wish Gabriel was back! now, that was a great character too.
cheekymonster2 chapter 24 . 1/31/2011
Omg! while readind this chapter i had my suspicions and you confirmed them! Ah the trickster! Love him! Dean and the bird having a staring contest and Jo too! Loved them as an old married couple! Ellen and Uzziel! So funny! Sam and Gwen getting closer... Connot wait for the next update!
b chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
I love it...
b chapter 22 . 1/27/2011
yay! they got married!

Great chapter! I love it!
b chapter 23 . 1/27/2011
great chapter! hopefully Jo or Dean discover they have been hexed!

question is by who?

is it Balthazar or any other demon out there.
shonnia22 chapter 23 . 1/27/2011
Great update.

Okay who in the hell was that guy who is trying to screw up our brand new Dean/Jo marriage. What kind of whammy did he put on them?

Cas and Abigael are definitely going to have their hands full with those two.

Ellen/Sam/Gwen reactions to the newlyweds are going to be priceless.

Can't wait for more.
Sandra chapter 23 . 1/27/2011
I cannot begin too tell you how much I love Uzziel and how his interaction with Ellen is awsome.

I adore your angels.
cheekymonster2 chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
Thank you so much for the update-Campbells and deamons/vampires im very intrested to see where you go with that-Loving Ellen on Bobbies phones!

I have a feeling that all the Dean/Jo fights are connected to the ring or is it just Dean/Jo and crossed wires?

Anywho cannot wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 23 . 1/26/2011
plz update! great fic!
joyce chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
great chapter! Cant wait to know how Sam and Gwen story evolve. . Im feeling it! Yay omg Jo and Dean got married im so happy...
cheekymonster2 chapter 22 . 1/25/2011
Oh god no! they both have regrets i can feel it comming!just dont make it too painful please! Bobby and Jodie sittin in a tree etc.., Love that your keeping up with the bet!Sam and Gwen bounce really well off ecah other!

I love that they got married and also that Dean feels and shows how much hes changing-Jo i know she loves him but im getting the feeling shes a bit hesitant

Cannot wait for the next update
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
plz update! aww! dean and jo got married!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »