Reviews for Lost and Found
shonnia22 chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Fantastic update.

Seriously I had to stop reading midway through this to review. Dean and Jo got married... Dean and Jo got married... Dean and Jo got MARRRIED! I'm so freaking excited squealing and clapping right now. *Back to the story*

Is that ring ordinary or is it special? Glad they don't have any regrets. Wonder how everyone will react to the news including Cas.

Why is Samuel so hot to find Gwen? What is going on with her past? Glad she's getting Sam to open up more and more.

Can't wait for more.
shonnia22 chapter 21 . 1/24/2011
Great update.

Really glad Gwen is alright. The way she broke her ankle made even me cringe.

Oooh, since Dean and Jo are going to Vegas could he possibly be thinking about popping the question.

Off to read the next chappie...
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
I cannot wait to see more, and I love the human study experiment implemented by Uzziel. I think it's brilliant. I can say no more but that in the course of reading this there have been many different emotions. Ones that serve only to make me love the story more.
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
I've realized something amazing. I am emotionally invested in your story, meaning, you are that wonderful of a writer. Keep up the lovely work.
cheekymonster2 chapter 21 . 1/22/2011
i didnt want to say it until i was a little bit more sure but i am assuming there is some Sam/Gwen comming up! Loving the last two chapters- was so scared that Gwen was really badly hurt but yay! shes ok- Love the bro/sis stuff between gwen and dean and dean is so cute with jo! Vegas wedding? Cannot wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
plz update! great fic! aww! dean! thought that counts! :D
b chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I just need to say the interactions in here are so spot on.
b chapter 20 . 1/21/2011
What a joy with this chapter! all the angels are so OCD! LOL
b chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
yahoo, great they are together again.
b chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Great chapter, I do love the angst of the first chapters!
Lila Cross chapter 20 . 1/19/2011
This continues to be such a marvelous story! I'm honestly delighted whenever I see an update. Uzziel's little "convention" and Cas' reactions to it were absolutely priceless; I laughed out loud. When Castiel is the one that has to educate people (well, angels) about slang terms, you know it's bad! I'm excited about the mystery of the Campbell archives, and I squealed when Dean contemplated the best time to ask Jo to marry him.

Please keep more of this coming!
Sandra chapter 20 . 1/19/2011
Angels rock! Uzziel's ideas crack me up. I also love the fact he was Gabriel's friend.

Go you, go you from Ariel is funny.

Balthazar probably follwed Gabriel around all the time while Gabe was in heaven (horizontal mambo) How I miss Gabe, I'm sure he would enjoy this new heaven.

Can't wait to read more about the angels and their progressand it's going to be interesting to see/read Uzziel interacting with humans.
shonnia22 chapter 20 . 1/19/2011
Angels in name tags. *snorts* Now that is funny.

Balthazar is one smart cookie. After Cas I think he's my favorite.

Ooh Cas and Abigael... The possibilities are endless. I really like Ariel too she seems like a fun angel.

I love that Ellen is looking at Gwen as another daughter. Hoping whatever happened to Gwen isn't life threatening.

Can't wait for more.
shonnia22 chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
It's good that everyone is planning on meeting every couple of weeks and staying in so close contact with each other.

Awww Bobby is going to get him so lovin. The fake names the guys/girls are coming up with are hilarious.

EEEEEEE... *claps while dancing in chair* This is me pausing after reading Dean actually brought the wedding band set.

Seriously the angels have pamphlets... totally cracking up with that one.
shonnia22 chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Awww they said their ILY's... Maybe next time they can do it while the other is awake or not feigning sleep.

I love more Sam/Gwen talks.

What is Uzziel up to?