Reviews for Lost and Found
Tayler chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
OMG loved it and love the dean/jo relationship just great please update soon
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
plz update! XD! yay! sam found ellen!
b chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
yay! you updated! thank you so much! this is like a wonderful pre -Christmas gift. The interactions were spot on and wonderful. Please keep updating this great story. I love it so much.
cheekymonster2 chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Ah! dean and jo was so sweet! dnt like the ominous feeling he was getting, bbut i assume it ties into cas and the war in heaven-Sam finally sees Ellen! yay! Ellen/jo reunion soon?
b chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
woooooooooooooow

I sat here for many hours reading this amazing tale! thanks so much for it! but would you please update it!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It's so refreshing to read such a well thought out story, that is also expertly written. I just read this in one sitting and I have to say that you are very adept at the Supernatural world.

I love Dean and Jo as a pairing, and the way you built gradually upon their relationship seemed true to their characters, and also to the show. It was very believable, and I am enjoying seeing the softer side of Dean that we all know is lurking somewhere. So glad you decided to write this and bring Jo back.

Is the development with Lisa your own, or something that happens later in Season 6 (which I have only managed to watch a few online episodes of as I live in the UK)? I have to say that from what I saw of her character, she is all wrong for Dean, and if their split is of your own invention it was a very wise move on your part.

I cannot wait to see what you have planned later on down the line. I hope you manage an update soon and that Dean and Jo finally manage that special night! There are absolutely no faults that I can detect with this story... so please don't kill Jo again!
Roadhouse Writer chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Oh my god this story is incredible, I started reading and didnt stop until I'd finished. It's exactly the kind of thing I need to get me through the winter hiatus of season 6, you're an incredible writer.

Please update soon! 3
beyondwonder chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Brilliant! This is exactly what I needed to read after a bad day at work! I loved every single bit of the scene between Sam and Dean looking for a present for Jo. I can't wait to see what the "Buddy" gift is and what else he has planned for her. I'm so excited to see the progression of this relationship. I was also excited for the last scene when Uzziel showed his true colors - I can only imagine the look on Castiels face! Yay! Am dying to read the next chapter!
cheekymonster2 chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Loved it! Cas has back up now! 's gonna fid Ellen! cannot wait to see the jo/ellen reunion!

Dean shopping for jo was too cute- i wonder what he got her? a knife perhaps?
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
plz update! great fic!
Lila Cross chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
Just so much continued love for this story. Despite having made my way to it for the pairing of Dean and Jo, I find myself looking forward to the scenes with Castiel just as much. In fact, I have to admit, when Uzziel kneeled to Cas and pledged his service, I got a little misty-eyed.

Can't wait for Sam to see just who Gwen has teamed up with and most of all, to find out what the heck Dean has up his sleeve for Jo.

Thank you for writing this!
cheekymonster2 chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Loved it!- the dean/cas conversation was brillantly done and i love that they both said how much they cared for each other! as ive said before you have made me really like gwen and im loving her and ellen together! cant wait for her and jo to meet! Dean and jo flirting :) cant wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
plz update! I think jo would like gwen.. interesting meeting that would be..:D
beyondwonder chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Yay! New update!

I really love how you've woven Gwen and her partnership with Ellen. I can't wait until the big reunion. But I think the two women work really well together and are a perfect match. I felt so bad for Castiel, and i think the talk he had with Dean was perfect and it was a really nice moment between the two. I also like the detail you added with Jo taking a break, because that's something I think realistically she would need to do - and she so mature about it. I like that her character is growing and developing. I honestly can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing and updating so quickly.
beyondwonder chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
There were several things I loved about this chapter. Firstly I love that Dean got Jo a present. I was also delighted to no end about Sam's observation of Dean and Jo's relationship. I love that Dean wants Jo so bad, and I love how classy she is about it. It reads really true to the character. I love that Jo is so tender with Castiel and that out of everyone she treats him right. I love Dean and Jo becoming closer and closer and I ADORE the fact that he texts her so much! I'm really liking this side of Dean. It's so refreshing to read him being eager about something - season 6 is just so depressing and there is no joy what so ever. So I love that you've written joy back into Dean's life. I can't wait to read more - seriously, I'm dying for the next chapter! I'm worried for Cas, and I am eager to read more growth between Dean and Jo - every interaction between the two is brilliantly written.

I'm so excited about the next chapter, but at the same time I don't want this story to ever end. You have seriously restored my love for these two characters and the series completely!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »