Reviews for Lost and Found
beyondwonder chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
I am in LOVE with this story! Seriously, if I could delete season 6 and make your story the official season I would. You have written everything I have been desperately longing for out of season 6. You write Jo perfectly. Seriously - this chapter... my heart swelled and I was so happy I nearly cried. I am beyond excited to see what is coming in the next chapters. I love the story arch you have built. It's so interesting, and I am dying to read more. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for writing this. I am going to recommend the crap out of this story!
JanniAlexandra chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
AAAH!1! Awesome chapter! Even though I was hoping for some Dean/Jo sex but like you wrote, the world is conspiring against them. That line actually made me laugh hard.

I love the way you write Castiel. You're an amazing author!

Love, CherryRoadhouse
cheekymonster2 chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
loved the chapter but dean even though he was sweet came off as a bit of a dick(unless that was ur intention) and is there somthing more between jo and cas,(please no i a dean/jo girl) but tis ur story and it great- i kinda see wer ur goin b maybe im wrong! cant wait for the next update!
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
plz update! poor cas!
Tayler chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
OMG i love this story and the dean/jo. romance they are my favorite so i hope you update soon
alleah91 chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely love keeping up with story...my favorite part of this chapter was, "He grows on you, kind of like mild." I was laughing at that, and pretty loudly. Keep up the great writing!
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
plz update! great fic!
cheekymonster2 chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
this story is getting better and better! loved dean/sam and the possesed puppet-sammys hot date-ha! Dean imagining what jo would say bout all the girls he flirts with! I dont like gwen inthe show but you have made me like your version! brill chapter cant wait for the next!
JanniAlexandra chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Awesome chapter! Keep on writing.
8marta8 chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
I was so glad when i saw that u updated! This story's becoming one of my favourites! I was surprised that Jo and the bros parted so soon,but i was also happy to read about the kiss! :) thank you so much!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
OMG! Ellen is back! yay! plz update!
cheekymonster2 chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
YAY! they kissed!im really intriged to see where your going with this! Ellens back- so thought it was going to be jo! Liked the fact you had Dean delete numbers in his cell phone- giving himself the fresh start he needs! dare i say he's falling for a certain blonde? Cant wait for the next update!
8marta8 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Gosh,i read this chapter in class and started grinning to my ears! Finally she remembered, i couldn't wait anymore! Beautiful chapter, congrats!
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
just found this story. it's great!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Awesome. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »