Reviews for Lost and Found
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Awesome. Love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
plz update! this is good! yay! she remembered!
cheekymonster2 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
That was so brillant using the photos to get her to remember! when oh when will dean and jo realise there is more between them!
cheekymonster2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Omfg! loved this chapter- jo remembering and dean seeing it! Badass Cas!Bobby! Your story just keeps getting better!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
plz update! poor jo!
Lila Cross chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
So much love for this story. It's only getting better...

I'm looking forward to so many things... Jo's reaction to the site of the Roadhouse, to Bobby... her eventual recognition of what Dean really meant to her.

Gah! Fantastic writing. Please keep it up.
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
plz update! yay! she's remembering!
cheekymonster2 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Such a great chapter! loved sleeping dean being so sweet- jo's remembering!looking forward to the next chapter! p.s are we going to find out what Zach wants with jo?
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
plz update! this is good! i like it!
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
loving the flirting between dean/jo and cas looking for ellen!this is one of the best stories i have had the chance to read, good story,good plot development and the characters ring true to how we have known them! hoping for a dean/jo happy ending but ill take whatever i can get!cant wait for the next update!
cheekymonster2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Yay! brillant she starting to remember some things-kinda looking forward to her reaction to the bad memories! keep up the excellent work!
Kierastarlight chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Ha! Love that ending! Go Jo! And really like the analogy that Jo is Dean inside now, and Dean's description of how messed up she is.
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
plz update! great fic!
Lila Cross chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I can't tell you how much I adore this story. Dean/Jo fanfiction is a rarity in the Supernatural fandom, let alone quality Dean/Jo fanfiction. And this, this is absolutely quality. The plot you've cooked up has me riveted. All of the characters' voices ring true, particularly Jo's- I can just see her telling Dean that she's going to pee on the seat if he doesn't stop the damn car. :)

Whatever you do, please continue this story through to whatever conclusion you have planned (though, I won't lie- I hope that eventual ending involves Dean and Jo finding some measure of happiness together, oh and maybe Dean saying "thank you" to Cas once in a while). I'm so looking forward to more!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 11/13/2010