Reviews for Lost and Found
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 43 . 5/9/2012
That was a really tense few chapters. I'm glad they gang can put Lisa behind them, though it is sad to see Ben go.

I hope that Bryan will be alright with Lisa.

Missing angels! I can't wait to read the sequel.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 41 . 5/9/2012
Wow. It's over. I can't believe how long it took Lisa to realize who Jo was.

I'm very relieved that Ben decided not to become a hunter.

Ugh. I get the feeling you don't like Lisa very much. I want to see Dean's talk with her.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 39 . 5/6/2012
This is getting wild! I can't wait to see where it's going. I can not believe Lisa thinks Jo is married to Sam. She's in for a rude awakening.
roguetimechild chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
Very well-written, especially Jo's attemptes escape scene. The Dean-Jo interactions are really nice:)
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Cool story bro! Sorry, I didn't finish reading it. So far it's great though. It's the best Dean and Jo story that I've ever read. You deserve a round of applause.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 29 . 3/27/2012
Alright! Totally called the gorgon thing! Wrong about the waitress though.

killing one is pretty sweet. Dean's right about that.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Sorry Ellen, no grandkids yet.

Ellen is full of awesome ideas.

I feel like someone should write a poem about how horrible Samuel is. I really want to know where this is going with Gwen. Hmmm... sacrifices and witchcraft. This is getting very interesting.

Bobby really did miss everything. He still takes it all in stride though, the amazing man.

Awww! The wedding was so sweet and wonderful.

And the next section sounds promising...
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Sam&Gwen? Super adorable! I love it! However, it is ridiculously unfair that he can just pick her up like that. Not very nice, either, no matter how mcuh he wants to sleep.

Ignoring the fact that Castiel is a dirty lying whore for not telling Sam the truth, the boy and Gwen are cute.

I wonder if that truth will come out? And if it's before or after they decide they want to be together.

Ellen has got such a dirty mind...it's very funny.

Uh-oh. Dean and Jo really don't agree about the basics. But they will figure it out.

This was a really fun chapter.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
God. Angels. What to do with them? Uzziel's going to get his as kicked if he's nit careful.

The Trickster is involved in this somehow isn't he? Oh, look, there he is!

I can't decide if you want Cas and Uzziel in a relationship or Cas and Abigael. Uz just misspeaks so often.

I really want to find out what you have planned for Gwen!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Like I said, lots of firepower. Awesome job on the scene. You kept it PG-13 while conveying their passion. It was amazing.

Cas is really bad as speeches, the poor thing.

Alright! Jo's gonna get to see her mom!

And she and Dean are finally "official". Yay!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Ok, I definitely like Uzziel.

Dean took Sam present shopping for Jo? I love how he's avoiding what to call her. It's making me laugh. And Jo would look fine in green.

OH, my gosh, Dean is such a perv. His hands are "commercial size"?

And Sammy, wow. He's kind of dirty too. This is fun.

It's something with a lot of firepower isn't it?

I like Smartass Sam. He's very fun and a little reminiscent of Soulless Sam, but nicer.

Hurray! Cas has a chance! I'm glad he's finally listening.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
ELLEN! I'm very glad she's back, and alive, and hunting.

And Uzziel. Wow. Poor Cas is so oblivious. I'm pretty impressed with Raphael's general.

I am glad to see Jo and Dean finally getting along. With the "incidents with Bobby's cars" comment, I suspect Jo has cemented her ineligibility to drive the Impala.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I want to say that I can't believe they fell for that, but I totally can.

This is really interesting. I feel awful for Jo.
sam's folly chapter 37 . 3/1/2012
I'm loving this story. Woohoo! I love how Jo told Lisa off. I never really liked her, and I always liked Jo. Glad you brought back Gwen for Sam, too.

Also, I love how you describe the body language of your characters. It makes them so real. Great writing!
Silvian chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Sam would be the one more concerned about personal hygiene! hahaha
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »