Reviews for Lost and Found
Lila Cross chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I can't tell you how much I adore this story. Dean/Jo fanfiction is a rarity in the Supernatural fandom, let alone quality Dean/Jo fanfiction. And this, this is absolutely quality. The plot you've cooked up has me riveted. All of the characters' voices ring true, particularly Jo's- I can just see her telling Dean that she's going to pee on the seat if he doesn't stop the damn car. :)

Whatever you do, please continue this story through to whatever conclusion you have planned (though, I won't lie- I hope that eventual ending involves Dean and Jo finding some measure of happiness together, oh and maybe Dean saying "thank you" to Cas once in a while). I'm so looking forward to more!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
go jo! plz update!
alleah91 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This is great! I am really excited about where you are taking this story! It's definitely not something that has been done before, and I think you are doing a GREAT job! Can't wait to see where you take it!
Kierastarlight chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Great next chapter! I really like the speculation on Dean's part that if he were to actually have a girlfriend, she would need to be a hunter - my thoughts exactly (as in NOT Lisa lol. BTW on the first chapter I forgot to mention, loved it how Lisa just didn't get Dean)

On this chap, love the scene with Castiel thinking about how Dean never thanks him, takes him for granted (so very unfortunately true), and also how Castiel really does have other important things to do and how Dean never realizes it

Then cuts to the next scene where Dean is wondering what Cas could be doing that is so important he can't answer his phone - I seriously LOL'd right there! Loved it!

Also we now it's a planted memory for Jo - I liked how Dean called it 'abused her every way under the sun'
cheekymonster2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
your story is really interesting and im loving jo's inner conflict! Cannot wait for the next update!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Wow...I am hooked!

Please update soon!

~Hands you to big plates of cookies, one for you and one for your muse~
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
plz update! love it!
infinitemoments chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
More, More, More! Please? :)
missagrey chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
FREAKIN EPIC HOPE THERES MORE TO COME D
X5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved so much Cas thoughts on Raphael, war and human pleasures.
StarBlueGirl21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh my god this is interesting. Please continue, update soon.
Kierastarlight chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is really interesting! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! I'm a little confused though, in this AU, did Dean actually date Jo in the past, or is it a false memory from Zachariah (or someone)?

Love Castiel's observations of human life and Dean.
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved it! so frickin good! please let there be dean/jo romance!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20