Reviews for Lost and Found
DeanJo chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
The end of the story is like a cliffhanger please write a sequel I love this story too much I don't want it to end please please continue!
PumpkinnnPieee chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
This is one of the best stories I've read so far please continue it! It's too good of a story to end here
JenJen chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
I can't believe it's done I think you should do the sequel this story is just to amazing to come to an end please continue it
Sam chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Omg you have to do the sequel you can't just end it now! I love this story btw pls pls continue
b chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
NOOOOOOOOO Its not possible this cannot be the end?

Thank you for such a lovely time reading this story.

Please continue to write!
beyondwonder chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Wow! That is so awesome! I never saw the Guardian Angel thing coming... and I LOVE it! What a fantastic idea! Yay! Baby Winchester is going to watched over. I really felt the sense of closure in this chapter - though I so hope you write the birth scene! I can't believe how far this story has come. It truly will be one of my favorite spn novels. You've done such a fantastic job and you should be really proud of what you have written.

I'm really looking forward to reading the continuation.
angeleyenc chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
I loved it! sequel plz!:D
Victoblerone chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Once again another wonderful chapter. I love how for right now there is a happy ending. The world is lacking in those sometimes. I love how things are going with Castiel especially. And how he met God, and is the "new face of Heaven". I think you did a really good job, and I can't wait to read more!
Angie chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
I love this story! Please continue it!
Sandra chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Awsome!
cheekymonster2 chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Ah! no! i dont want it to end! please use your notes on the new arc and a new story!

Possibly the best story i have ever read on here! loved it so much. The plot, the characters and the storyline was epic!
shonnia22 chapter 43 . 4/21/2011
Awesome update.

Totally dig how Sam has such a close relationship with Jo and Dean has one with Gwen.

Oh thank god! What Jo and Gwen said has finally managed to get through to Lisa. Looks like Bryan just might help, and even though I still dislike her, she might get her own happy ending.

Oh man where is Cas? Heck where are the other angels?

Can't wait for more.
Lov3good chapter 43 . 4/21/2011
Great story! Absolutely brilliant! I'm too tired to think of words, but I'm honestly in awe of your talent to creat an amazing SN fic. You can say I'm a bit of a Supernatural purist, so for you to actually use your creative license and make this fabulous fic, while sticking to the rules of Supernatural :P Is a talent indeed! And yay for putting Jo and Dean together. She was the only girl I actually liked and wanted Dean to be together with :)

Well done :D
Silverspoon chapter 43 . 4/20/2011
*gasp* Where is Cas?

Anyhow, I liked this chapter, the whole Lisa transferring her feelings ALMOST made me feel sorry for her. Mostly, it made me see even more how in need she is of some heavy duty therapy. I am still grinning over the Jo punch, and Dean calling her 'slugger' made me giggle.

At this point, you could be writing their shopping lists and I would STILL be reading because undoubtedly you would write it so well. Update soon!
Victoblerone chapter 43 . 4/19/2011
Yet again another wonderful chapter. I really thought you ended things with Lisa on a good note, and I'm glad she got a happy ending too. I also can't wait to hear what's going on with Cas and what new ideas you have to bring to this story. I'm really excited!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »