Reviews for Lost and Found
cheekymonster2 chapter 43 . 4/19/2011
Ah! where is Cas gone?

So glad the lisa stuff is over!

Looking forward to the next one!
RollinCoalFan chapter 43 . 4/19/2011
great chapter im glad that gwen talked to bryan and got him to go and comfort lisa even if shes was pretty bitchy to her... it was also pretty good to see the other side of the conversation that occurred with sam jo and gwen... can't wait to see the next update
angeleyenc chapter 43 . 4/19/2011
plz update! great fic!
ibZombie chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Cool
beyondwonder chapter 42 . 4/17/2011
Wow. I am... stunned. I finally caught up on the last 3 chapters and I don't know what to say... except maybe OMG You are amazing! The way your brought the characters to life is just so impressive. I really felt for the characters, I could see the scenes perfectly in my head, and I was left wanting to beat Lisa to death. LOL. I thought every came together so well, I love how you killed off the witch and the demon (Go Jo!), and I love how Dean started to see Lisa's true colors and that he acknowledge that the apple pie life was just a daydream, not a reality he wanted. I think it was all so fantastic, and i'm so sad that it's all coming to an end now. I've loved this story so much - thank you for sharing it with us all.
shonnia22 chapter 42 . 4/16/2011
Fantastic update.

Go Jo! Loved her putting Lisa in her place and punching her.

Finally! Finally! Finally! Dean has opened his eyes where Lisa is concerned and realized what a major bitch she is and that he didn't fail at being a father to Ben.

Can't wait for more.
Silverspoon chapter 42 . 4/15/2011
YESSSSS! Thank you for that epic moment were Jo punched Lisa in the face. Read it twice because I loved it that much!

Brilliant chapter, I love how all the issues were resolved and how Dean finally got to hear how good he was to Ben. I can't wait to read more now, although there cannot be that much more left. Unless this was the end? Oh no, don't let this be the last chapter!
cheekymonster2 chapter 42 . 4/14/2011
Damm! lisa just got verbally and phsiscally bitched slapped! So good Dean seeing the way she truly was! btw loved the sweet cherry tart description!
angeleyenc chapter 42 . 4/14/2011
plz update! go jo! see this is why jo is the perfect woman for dean.. she gets him.
b chapter 41 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter! it was a fantastic read, I hope for her sake, Lisa finally lets go of Dean
RollinCoalFan chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
great chapter im alittle surprised that lisa was so rude to jo even though she just saved her life and made sure she could go back to her son and continue to live... im surprised that jo has managed to remain civil let alone nice to her but i guess jo has practiced her patience since the last time they met... jo and dean look so good together... can't wait to see the next update
Silverspoon chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
So glad to see Jo's aim was true. I had my doubts for a moment.

I so hope during the impending heart to heart Jo manages to punch Lisa just the once. Pretty please?

Brilliantly executed chapter, and I can't wait to read more.
cheekymonster2 chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
I like the simplicity you gave to this chapter- everybody seeing everything just rightfully clikcking in to place.

lisa is a idiot! wanting Dean to pine for her! Dean is so much better off without her and we all know he always had a thing for Jo before he ever went to her!

Cannot wait for the next one!
shonnia22 chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
Awesome update.

Go Jo! One shot was all that it took.

God I really hate Lisa. I was totally cheering when she finally realized that Dean and Jo were the ones who were married.

Glad that Ben isn't going to be going into the hunting business. Love that he sees how good Dean and Jo are for one another.

Can't wait for more.
Victoblerone chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter! I really liked how you tied everything up, and the scene after the rescue had so many perspectives. I thought it was really well written! I can't wait to see what Dean has to say to Lisa and what she might fore back at him, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »