Reviews for Lost and Found
angeleyenc chapter 41 . 4/12/2011
plz update! great fic!
shonnia22 chapter 40 . 4/10/2011
Fantastic update.

Dude Gwen's bio mom is a real sadistic bitch and batshit crazy. Can I just say thank god for the Campbell's. Glad Gwen had at least one decent parent.

Glad Dean got to Jo and Ben in time.

Hopefully that bullet Jo just shot is able to take down Mia/Molek.

Can't wait for more.
Hopeless Romantic Writer chapter 40 . 4/9/2011
Wow what an amazing chapter! And that cliffhanger! Omg. Please post the next chapter soon.
angeleyenc chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
plz update! evil cliffy!
Victoblerone chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
Oh my gosh! That was so amazing! And what a cliff hanger! You've got me shaking in my boots!

I have no idea how you do it. To come up with a plot like that is genius, and you execute it so well! I mean, the amount of detail, and the complex story... Pwoah! You truely are an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Silverspoon chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
GASP! So very tense. I will now be holding my breath until the next chapter to see if Jo made the shot or not. Write fast! I may start turning blue.
cheekymonster2 chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Fantastic chapter! heart in throat at the mo! please let everyone be ok-although you could kill lisa off and i wouldnt really mind!- Cannot wait for the next one!
RollinCoalFan chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
wow mia is nuts for sure how can you kill your own child just to release a demon from hell... thats low even for a witch... molek is even crazier no wonder she idolized him they're perfect for each other... im alittle surprised how poorly planned this was on jo ben and dean's part i mean push bales down go in and distract then aim and shoot... pretty basic but atleast the had a plan instead of just running in guns blazing i guess plus they didn't have much time to plan... great chapter can't wait to see the next update
b chapter 40 . 4/8/2011
goodness! but this is good! I dont know how im supposed to wait until the next chapter! you better hurry! lol!
Victoblerone chapter 39 . 4/6/2011
Oh my gosh! What a cliff hanger! I have NO idea what's going to happen next!

Once again, great writing and you have yet another AMAZING plot! I can't wait to read he next chapter!
shonnia22 chapter 39 . 4/5/2011
Great update.

Damn it looks like everyone is in some type of trouble. Glad Dean was able to get away.

I guess it's still Jo and Ben to the rescue until Dean gets there. I think now is the perfect time to call Ellen and Bobby cause they're going to need all the help they can get if this demon is a crazier version of Yellow Eyes.

Cannot wait for Sam to get his hands on Tim.

Can't wait for more.
Victoblerone chapter 34 . 4/4/2011
Okay, so my original plan was to review once I got caught up, but after this chapter I realized I just couldn't wait that long. I don't know if I can even express to you how much I LOVE this story. You write with such finess and great detail. You captured my attention from the very beginning and I haven't been able to stop reading since!

You did something with this story that not many people, even authors can do. You created such an elaborate story line, yet you have been able to keep it in order and not confuse your readers. You had such complex and interesting ideas and brought them to life in a way most people can only imagine doing. You were able to catch my attention and keep it, and have several different character stories and perspectives going at the same time, and did it in a way that was easy to follow, and very entertaining.

I look forward to the chapters I have yet to read, and I just want to end on the note that you are an AMAZING authour, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
cheekymonster2 chapter 39 . 4/3/2011
loved it! Oh no I knew Jo was going to have a part in this! Cant wait to see what happens next! Please dont let Jo die- I dont think Dean or I could handle it!
RollinCoalFan chapter 39 . 4/2/2011
great chapter it really sucks that hey were taken so easily i mean they seemed pretty prepared and then they get taken by surprise and end up all either kidnapped or trailing so far behind its hard to tell if they'll make it in time to save the others... can't wait to see the next update
my shangri-la chapter 39 . 4/2/2011
Gahh! Cliff-hanger! Lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »