Reviews for Bittersweet: A phantom of the opera story
Please post it is sooooo good
Please post soon it is such a good story
Reverie chapter 35 . 4/7
Oh-oh, Celia and Erik are in trouble! But I do hope you'll take care of their happy ending ;)
"What is it about Christine bloody Daae that makes him lose all sense and reason?!" - yes, yes, exactly! This is also my question! ;) Perfect!
However, in my humble opinion, Erik admitted that Celia is right a little too quickly... and too calmly for somebody as bad-tempered as him! ;)
ClaryF chapter 35 . 4/6
Dun dun dun. What will happen next? Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 35 . 4/6
Erik is a fool. *facepalms*
PumpkinKitten chapter 34 . 1/31
Ahh, this is torture you know.
I found myself wanting to scream at the screen way too often, reading this. :D
But I want more! I can't wait for them to realise and finally kiss...
karisdaae24601 chapter 34 . 1/25
YAY good story! i love it i love it i love it!
ClaryF chapter 34 . 1/17
I absolutely adore this story and would love to read more soon.
Reverie chapter 34 . 1/5
Hahaha poor Celia! ;) I admire her for not going mad with all these difficult and stubborn people around her ;) I like that she's a sensible woman for the majority of time, but this moment when she lost a bit of her control with Erik was magnificent! You made her more believable with this scene. I really, really like how she feels something for Erik but tries so hard to hide it and and not even think about it. And this expression: "my sad excuse for a face" - priceless! It was heart-breaking to read it, but this is exactly the reason why it suits the Phantom perfectly!
I hope you won't make your readers wait for the next chapter for such a long time like that! ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Please post more!
Reverie chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Haha, the last sentence is just fantastic! And I'm afraid it can be true as well! About the chapter itself: it was again interesting and well-written. Although it lacks our dear Phantom, I'm still glad that you let your readers know how Christine and Raoul's life looks like and that it's not perfect like some people may think it is. I'm also glad that you developed Christine as a character here - she is irritating with her naivety, of course, but she can be an interesting character when she's well-written, and you managed to do that :)
Waiting for an update! And curious what would happen with the famous Trio together in the same opera house ;)
phantomslove01 chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
PLEASE POST MORE
Reverie chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
Oh, so nice that you've updated! I was reading with a big smile on my face :) An interesting chapter. It was good to see interaction between Celia and Christine. I must say I really like that Celia is kind to her. It shows her maturity well. Also it's nice to see that she's slowly developing some feelings for our favourite Opera Ghost ;) And you know what is the main drawback of this chapter for me, right? Yes, it's too short, of course! :D
Anyway, I'm waiting for next update and hope it will come sooner than this one. Pleeeease. :)
Reverie chapter 31 . 4/23/2014
I've really enjoyed Celia's birthday :) And Erik's gift - God, this man knows how to make a woman happy! I can't wait to read about Celia's performance. And his confession that maybe he fell in love with Celia 'just a bit'! Love it, totally. The only thing I can complain about is the length of the chapter - of course it's too short for me ;) But point for you for this thing before the chapter about Opera Garnier and madhouses. I want so badly to visit Opera Garnier so reading about your experience was interesting, and later, while reading your story, I was glad for the part about madhouses - no need to google! :)
Hope to see a new chapter soon! :)
Rocky181 chapter 31 . 4/10/2014