Reviews for Bittersweet: A phantom of the opera story
Reverie chapter 40 . 11/23
It's so good to read about Celia and Erik finally being together :) I loved their unexpected-but-long-awaited kiss in the previous chapter. I also like how Celia dealt with the alcoholic problem of this gentleman - it was maybe too idealistic, but very Celia-like. However, I don't think Raoul would have used the word 'fuck' in the presence of a woman - and especially not while actually speaking to her! He was an aristocrat, after all, and I have an impression he was rather well-behaved gentleman.
xXTheLonelyGallifreyan'sGalXx chapter 40 . 11/17
I have loved this story! I have stayed awake all night and read it! I do wish that there would be a sequel... I'm not ready for it to end. T_T
ClaryF chapter 40 . 11/9
Hope to read more soon.
Abby01 chapter 39 . 10/10
I absolutely loved it. I couldnt stop reading it. I love thr phantom. I think it is one of the best love stories in the world. but i need the ending. Please please write the ending soon.
dear GigiMusic,
Thank you for a in look at your trip into the city of light, as Paris is called and I can't wait for chapter 40!
Madame Lizzie Harker
love it! can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
ClaryF chapter 39 . 9/10
So sweet. Hope to read more soon.
ClaryF chapter 38 . 7/17
He's safe, good. Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 38 . 7/16
yay, friends! \o/ :D
ClaryF chapter 37 . 7/10
What does he want to talk about? Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 37 . 7/9
Don't leave it there!
PumpkinKitten chapter 36 . 6/6
Oh fudge.
AshwoodDraven88 chapter 36 . 5/26
AAAh why do you do this to me?! Lol I am sooo in love with this story it is ridiculous :) Thank you so much for not giving up on this story, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
ClaryF chapter 36 . 5/25
Dun dun dun... What will happen next? Hope to read more soon.
Please post it is sooooo good