Reviews for Bittersweet: A phantom of the opera story
PumpkinKitten chapter 36 . 6/6
Oh fudge.
AshwoodDraven88 chapter 36 . 5/26
AAAh why do you do this to me?! Lol I am sooo in love with this story it is ridiculous :) Thank you so much for not giving up on this story, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
ClaryF chapter 36 . 5/25
Dun dun dun... What will happen next? Hope to read more soon.
Please post it is sooooo good
Please post soon it is such a good story
Reverie chapter 35 . 4/7
Oh-oh, Celia and Erik are in trouble! But I do hope you'll take care of their happy ending ;)
"What is it about Christine bloody Daae that makes him lose all sense and reason?!" - yes, yes, exactly! This is also my question! ;) Perfect!
However, in my humble opinion, Erik admitted that Celia is right a little too quickly... and too calmly for somebody as bad-tempered as him! ;)
ClaryF chapter 35 . 4/6
Dun dun dun. What will happen next? Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 35 . 4/6
Erik is a fool. *facepalms*
PumpkinKitten chapter 34 . 1/31
Ahh, this is torture you know.
I found myself wanting to scream at the screen way too often, reading this. :D
But I want more! I can't wait for them to realise and finally kiss...
karisdaae24601 chapter 34 . 1/25
YAY good story! i love it i love it i love it!
ClaryF chapter 34 . 1/17
I absolutely adore this story and would love to read more soon.
Reverie chapter 34 . 1/5
Hahaha poor Celia! ;) I admire her for not going mad with all these difficult and stubborn people around her ;) I like that she's a sensible woman for the majority of time, but this moment when she lost a bit of her control with Erik was magnificent! You made her more believable with this scene. I really, really like how she feels something for Erik but tries so hard to hide it and and not even think about it. And this expression: "my sad excuse for a face" - priceless! It was heart-breaking to read it, but this is exactly the reason why it suits the Phantom perfectly!
I hope you won't make your readers wait for the next chapter for such a long time like that! ;)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Please post more!
Reverie chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Haha, the last sentence is just fantastic! And I'm afraid it can be true as well! About the chapter itself: it was again interesting and well-written. Although it lacks our dear Phantom, I'm still glad that you let your readers know how Christine and Raoul's life looks like and that it's not perfect like some people may think it is. I'm also glad that you developed Christine as a character here - she is irritating with her naivety, of course, but she can be an interesting character when she's well-written, and you managed to do that :)
Waiting for an update! And curious what would happen with the famous Trio together in the same opera house ;)
phantomslove01 chapter 33 . 8/24/2014