Reviews for Bittersweet: A phantom of the opera story
ClaryF chapter 41 . 12/31/2015
Happy New Year. Hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2015
dear GigiMusic,
I thank you including me in thankfulness, I had enjoy this fanfiction and there are others, I have enjoy them as well. Like Silence Is The Best Music by Andimpink, Beneath Lies Beauty by Jacqueline Collen-Tarrolly (a novel that is good and I love it!), and finally,Madrigal: A novel of Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera by Jennifer Linforth. (Another novel that I enjoy, and the conversion between Erik and new heroine,Anna are cutie in the 2nd book.) But, I must give a confession, I use a nickname of my real name in Lizzie Harker, so I must come up with a new so I can be safe on website and it is my finale username Constance Vonstien. Constance is from The Three Musketeers and Vonstien is from The Madman's Daughter series.
In which, I love it!
Sincerly forever,
Constance Vonstien
PumpkinKitten chapter 41 . 12/31/2015
Awww. Tissues all over the place. That's so sweet!
rose123579 chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
Love this story. Love Celia. I like your portrayal of Erik as well. I hope you post the epilogue soon. I cannot wait to read it.
Reverie chapter 40 . 11/23/2015
It's so good to read about Celia and Erik finally being together :) I loved their unexpected-but-long-awaited kiss in the previous chapter. I also like how Celia dealt with the alcoholic problem of this gentleman - it was maybe too idealistic, but very Celia-like. However, I don't think Raoul would have used the word 'fuck' in the presence of a woman - and especially not while actually speaking to her! He was an aristocrat, after all, and I have an impression he was rather well-behaved gentleman.
xXTheLonelyGallifreyan'sGalXx chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
I have loved this story! I have stayed awake all night and read it! I do wish that there would be a sequel... I'm not ready for it to end. T_T
ClaryF chapter 40 . 11/9/2015
Hope to read more soon.
Abby01 chapter 39 . 10/10/2015
I absolutely loved it. I couldnt stop reading it. I love thr phantom. I think it is one of the best love stories in the world. but i need the ending. Please please write the ending soon.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/19/2015
dear GigiMusic,
Thank you for a in look at your trip into the city of light, as Paris is called and I can't wait for chapter 40!
Sincerely,
Madame Lizzie Harker
Guest chapter 39 . 9/14/2015
love it! can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon
ClaryF chapter 39 . 9/10/2015
So sweet. Hope to read more soon.
ClaryF chapter 38 . 7/17/2015
He's safe, good. Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 38 . 7/16/2015
yay, friends! \o/ :D
ClaryF chapter 37 . 7/10/2015
What does he want to talk about? Hope to read more soon.
PumpkinKitten chapter 37 . 7/9/2015