Reviews for Going Local
Picklejuice chapter 1 . 4/1
A really sweet interesting one-shot. Really good
puasluoma chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Very nice!
She should have left her phone number!
OneShotWoman15 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was really cute :) I could even see it continuing because she told him where she works! Might be a bit creepy but so is kissing a stranger lol. ever think of continuing it? If not would you mind if I did? It won't be any time real soon but I really like the idea and the characters are yelling at me right now lol get back to me soon please! :)
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Awww..can you make this a two shot? Like, they meet a year later, or something. It would be really cool.
Jules Bells chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
More more more more please continue!
Pabot chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
LOVED IT! Man, is there a one-shot of yours that I don't love? I guess not. Oh well. ;) He better chases her down, though! After all he knows where she works (as one of your reviewers observed), and this thing between them has simply too much potential to let it slip through their fingers.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
It made me smile!
RobstenUnbroken chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is really nice! U should continue this a little. they need to get together!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Very cute . . . Thanks for posting. I loved it :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Oh you should totally continue this story. This could go so many good places.
3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
THEY HAD TO HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER. HE KNOWS WHERE SHE WORKS :(

All in all, awesome story. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely love the possibilities this particular story has. So very much potential. I am not a ninny, and I do realize one-shots are one-shots for a reason . . . however, you are killing me with your one-shots! ARGH. LOL
Christy
BlueEyedKlutz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow. I really loved this! Its so cuteee! LOL :D
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very nice ending, most have them be together and you didn't but it was still good. :D
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 8/18/2012