Reviews for Going Local
nice 1-shot
blackxout chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awesome !
flojo03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this was so sweet, I could see it going further...he knows her name ,where she works where she goes to school and which train station she gets off at ...
Joana chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Sooooo sweet!

LĂ­ber it!

Thanks for it!,!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hmmm well, since he has a photo, knows her name and knows where she goes to school it should be quite possible to find her. It kind of reminds me of the movie Serendipity where instead of telling him her number she wrote it in a book and said if the universe put that book in his hands it was meant to be. Which I thought was really stupid! I don't get why she'd just kiss him and then go! I guess she's counting on him tracking her down? Overall, it was a cute story! I've spent a lot of time in NYC so I enjoyed the subway setting.
twiquarius chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
that was wonderful! I'm sure he will visit her at work soon ;)
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You could totally make this into a full story! And you should! She said she works at the H&M on 59th. If I were Edward I would totally go there and bring her a coffee or something. Maybe film for the camera? I don't know if that would seem to stalkerish or not though. Either way if you wanted to make this into a full story (and make me and the rest of your fans unbelievably happy) you could. It was great! I love your work. Thanks for making my day!

Melissa
Twilightlover32293 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was a really really really cute story.
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Cute little story.

So did Bella know that Edward would see her nametag or did he just get lucky?
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
YAY For Hunter! Sorry, I had to say that. I'm at hunter now. :) cute little one-shot, would love to see more *cough* hint *cough* ;)
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
oh, no! that's it? aren't they going to get together again? i'm sad for them - they made a cute B/E couple!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What a great, happy little story. It made me smile and certainly brightened up my day. : )

IMO, I love when people sing on the subway, thinking they are the only ones there, especially the ones with a beautiful voice.
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Glory-

Love that confident Bella and totally at her mercy Edward! Great one shot. Obviously you could continue... he knows where she works!

Thanks for writing.

~BOH
unicornhime chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was adorable. ;)
projectviviana chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I absolutely loved this. I, for one, love riding the train, even if it's crowded. I love taking Bart from SF all the way to Richmond with my headphones on and music blaring. It's just awesome.

Anyways, lol. I love the picture part: "In ten years from now, I'll no longer be the girl in this picture. Yet, every time I look at it, for that brief moment, I'll be the girl who kissed a stranger without knowing his name. I'll smile. I'll probably giggle. I'll wonder what the hell possessed me, and I'll wonder what happened to him, the boy with the gorgeous, green eyes. Then I'll put it away for another day."

V xoxo