Reviews for Going Local
missdaisy2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You could totally make this into a full story! And you should! She said she works at the H&M on 59th. If I were Edward I would totally go there and bring her a coffee or something. Maybe film for the camera? I don't know if that would seem to stalkerish or not though. Either way if you wanted to make this into a full story (and make me and the rest of your fans unbelievably happy) you could. It was great! I love your work. Thanks for making my day!

Melissa
Twilightlover32293 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
this was a really really really cute story.
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Cute little story.

So did Bella know that Edward would see her nametag or did he just get lucky?
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
YAY For Hunter! Sorry, I had to say that. I'm at hunter now. :) cute little one-shot, would love to see more *cough* hint *cough* ;)
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
oh, no! that's it? aren't they going to get together again? i'm sad for them - they made a cute B/E couple!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What a great, happy little story. It made me smile and certainly brightened up my day. : )

IMO, I love when people sing on the subway, thinking they are the only ones there, especially the ones with a beautiful voice.
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Glory-

Love that confident Bella and totally at her mercy Edward! Great one shot. Obviously you could continue... he knows where she works!

Thanks for writing.

BOH
unicornhime chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was adorable. ;)
projectviviana chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I absolutely loved this. I, for one, love riding the train, even if it's crowded. I love taking Bart from SF all the way to Richmond with my headphones on and music blaring. It's just awesome.

Anyways, lol. I love the picture part: "In ten years from now, I'll no longer be the girl in this picture. Yet, every time I look at it, for that brief moment, I'll be the girl who kissed a stranger without knowing his name. I'll smile. I'll probably giggle. I'll wonder what the hell possessed me, and I'll wonder what happened to him, the boy with the gorgeous, green eyes. Then I'll put it away for another day."

V xoxo
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was so freaking adorable. I seriously loved it! ;)
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Romantic! How come I've never met a handsome kissable stranger alone on the train at night speeding towards the Bronx... And I thought vampires were fiction. ;) This is great as a one-shot but it sure seems like it would be a fun story to develop. I hope you consider it.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Short but sweet - I like it!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I loved it. If I had the nerve to do this this would be an awesome way to have met someone. I think it's cute that Edward knows where she works and her name...He's so got to go check her out now at work LOL.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is the cutest story. i love it. you write very well, i could see every image, the train going by and stopping at all the stations, the scenery outside the windows, the inside empty, and dirty with graffiti and old newspapers thrown all around. and i have never been in NYC or a subway in my life. totally luv this, keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I really liked this. It's a cute story. Good job!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »