Reviews for Going Local
hammondgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was so freaking adorable. I seriously loved it! ;)
blackcat05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Romantic! How come I've never met a handsome kissable stranger alone on the train at night speeding towards the Bronx... And I thought vampires were fiction. ;) This is great as a one-shot but it sure seems like it would be a fun story to develop. I hope you consider it.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Short but sweet - I like it!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I loved it. If I had the nerve to do this this would be an awesome way to have met someone. I think it's cute that Edward knows where she works and her name...He's so got to go check her out now at work LOL.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this is the cutest story. i love it. you write very well, i could see every image, the train going by and stopping at all the stations, the scenery outside the windows, the inside empty, and dirty with graffiti and old newspapers thrown all around. and i have never been in NYC or a subway in my life. totally luv this, keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I really liked this. It's a cute story. Good job!
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Sweet. Love to see it extended.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Really cute. Please keep writing for us. Thank you.
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I like that Bella had no expectations to make their meeting into something more. There's still the possibilty that he would seek her out.
L5472 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
*sighs* This was so sweet! So sad that there's no more! :(
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was an awesome o/s. Edward singing Queen is a good day indeed.
scsquared chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Would love a few more chapters!
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awww! that was really sweet _ lovely one shot, thankyou for sharing.
Kermy1513 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was really good! I loved Edward's song choice and Bella's boldness. Awesome! :]
loulouau chapter 1 . 11/10/2010