Reviews for Going Local
reddish.ruse chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well this was absolutely adorable. I'm sad about the "FIN" haha, I wish it just kept going forever! What a nice change from a shy and reserved Bella - I liked this one very much. Also, I want this to happen to me. I don't write at all, but I always have the idea of two people meeting on a bus/subway/train/etc. and one listening to music and the other pausing it or turning it up/down because they want to talk or like the song. I don't know why - I'm weird. And it would be so creepy if the person wasn't perfect, but if it was a Twilight fanfiction, of course it would be. COOL ANYWAY cute one-shot, I really enjoyed it!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Dawwwh. That was so very adorable. :D

So, I always promise myself that I won't ask the author to continue their one-shot, and I usually do stick to that promise. Sometimes, though, I have to break it. This is definitely one of those times.

Sooo, ummm, you should expand this into a two-shot or something in which they meet again and actually... I dunno... get each others' numbers and promise to call or even go out or something... ;)
revrag chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww, I liked it! It was very sweet! Great job!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Woooonderful :]
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awwww... LOL Technically the 4 going Locally would only take about an hour... and the D is closer... ;) I really loved this story though - I wish the subway were empty a little more because I would love to bust out a tune or two myself. Loved Bella and her interaction with Edward... and he does know where she works... LOL Awesome job!
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Don't you think that this could be the start of a wonderful story ? I just love this and I'm always so happy to read something from you ! Hope to read you again soon :)
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I like to think that because he knows where she works, they'll find each other again. :)

Sweet story.
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What a sweet story.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Cute and seet. But you have to write more. I want him to find her, and all of the rest of the stuff that goes with it.

Thanks! chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aww this was such a cute story! And yes Queen ROCKS!
untidytowns chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Incredibly sweet. I love a not so shy and reserved Bella and a Chicagoan Edward that sings. :D
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wisdomous chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh my gosh. that was one of the cutest fucking things i've read in a long time.

i hope he goes to H&M some day to ask her out.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww I hope they meet again.
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is adorable, and I'd love it if you continued with it. Maybe have Edward track her down. So cute. :)
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »