Reviews for Pleasurable Torture
sillybella46 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I loved it! You should do some outtakes.
Brit Geek chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Cute little original story. You need to work on your tenses and continunity. Maybe getting a Beta would help? Great little story, keep writing! :-)
Love2readgirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Love it! You would make ne a very happy girl if you do continue, this could really be a great story! However it is also a fantastic one-shot. What ever u deside so be it ur the author... Just PLEASE consider making It into a full story! :)(:
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Continue! :D Great story, wonder how Charlie and Carlisle would have taken the news of their children makin lemoooons :P
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
There are some grammar-mistakes, but otherwise the story is great! Loved it! :) Check out my story if you'd like to and tell me what you think? chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i love it :)

espcially your disclaimer! xD
Anon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
please get a beta ASAP
XxViolentEndsxX chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You so have to continue this story because i am in love with this story.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
The grammar is kinda bad, but I loved the story. You do have good story ideas!It got my thumbs up!
Xx-Team-Twilight-xX chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You sure shud continue the story n the spelling is 'tHrust' not 'trust'. I'm pointing it out since u said ur grammar isn't good. And yeah, twas hot!

suemason chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OMG that was so nasty, how could you end it at that, you could have at least had Bella say "this is your dad' or "this is your daughter".

It was a great story, but spoilt by the ending.
MJ MASON-CULLEN chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
i like it keep going please;)