Reviews for The Discovery of Bella Swan Outtakes
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 3/6
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
EmmettRose chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
More please! Trying to figure out the timeline how much longer does he have before he completes is a doctor?
MiccaF chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Excellent!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
...I'm sorry I'm just not following what's happening in this story...confusion...
ttandme69 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
thanks for these three chapters...more?
MoCullen chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Thank you for sharing these outtakes- they were the perfect glimpse into the future I needed! Perfect ending for these two, I'll miss them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Love the way life worked out for them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
What a wonderful vacation.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Life happens and Edward and Bella will learn to get through it together.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Awwww, sweet and sexy! Nice addition to the story!
Darcyfan14 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
So much of good things in this chapter just perfect.
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I love it. I cried when Bella said she didn't have anyone to call. I love Esme for coming to help. I love Edward's reaction. Thanks!
BLilTXgirl chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I have no idea why I didn't get the alert for this update. **glares at FFn** but I didn't even know it was here until I went to the link for the 3rd one. Grrr...

The image of Bella hobble-running through the streets of Rome still has me giggling!

Bahahaha! "Of course Edward Cullen knew people in Rome." This reminds me of my brother. You could take the man to the middle of the Brazilian jungle and he'd know *someone.*

I really want to go to Europe some day. There are so many parts I want to see, but Rome is definitely near the top of the list. My best friend and her hubs went to a mass at the Vatican. So jealous.

"My breathing stopped as I tensed..." I'm an asthmatic & I had an ex tell me he could always tell when I'd come because I would start to wheeze. So romantic! LOL

Oh, I love how you ended it with the intensity of their connection overwhelming her and then her calmness as she settles into it. So great.

Love you, bb!
BLilTXgirl chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Oh,bb, I loved it! Of course I knew I would even before I started it. ;)

I was so waiting for Edward to try to use the pregnancy test to cut his meat or something. LOL. Yea, I'm a dork.

The connection to Edward's sister and Esme's comments about Bella understanding now were so gut wrenching, but perfect.

And the lovin' ... well all of it was the greatest balance of sweet and shitty. :)

Love you, bb!
tcrew chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Goodness, what a chapter! It reminds me of when my hubby and I (well, not my hubby back then) got preggers with our 1st child and all the changes we went through. Well done.