Reviews for Daiyoukai to Vampire II
raigalcc chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
are you gonna continue this? cause I'm really hook to it now XD
lmc9389 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Good story
Lady Tentails chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
please continue and update
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
To XxMomoMunchxX, Kagome Higurashi, or Higurashi Kagome in Japanese(any Asian nation for that matter) naming order is a different person from Kagome Ririko, whose name if put in Western order would be Ririko Kagome. And remember, Kagome Higurashi is a human priestess(miko), while Ririko is, I think, a Lamia, or something along those lines.

Still confused? Well, Asian nations put family(sur)name first, then follow it with given names. Of course when writing or speaking Western names, they keep the Western names in the order the way Western names are placed in order. It's the Western nations that put all the names in the Western order of naming, even Asian names.
DragonSlayer96 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Oh Sesshomaru's gonna fight his father! Can't wait for more! Please update soon.
Gonzanime chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
The truth is that I love history! This great, is very compelling (or it is for me haha), interesting, fun and I liked the fights, scenes like "specific" (where girls get painted by Sesshomaru or when some are afraid or Kokoa jealous haha). I look forward to reading the next chapter, to learn and continuing this great story (I say both daiyoukai to Vampire 1 and 2).
PD1: I have many eager to know how it will be the fight between father and son.
PD2: Thanks for sharing this great story with everyone (though most speak of myself haha)
PD3: Ah, sorry for writing so much but I thought it was good to express that I really like the story haha
PD4: Sorry if this poorly written, but I'm using Google translator because I understand little English... haha
sesshy fan chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
i have been waiting for this... Welcome back...
irgroomer chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Okay so this is actually for chapter 8 but it looks like you removed a chapter so I can't post on that chapter...ahem Wahhh poor Sesshomaru! TTTT
Zero-Nightmare chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Glad to see you again!

Not only we see the turning moemnt of Seeshoumaru, but also you explained very well Bakusaiga's origin.

Did Inutaisho tease Sesshoumaru over Kallen?

Father VS Son, Daiyoukai VS Daiyoukai. One shall rise, one shall fall.

Looking forward to more and good luck!

See ya!
OneSilverWing9 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Very nice story despite the occasional grammar and spelling errors. The way you keep Sesshomaru in character is appreciated and a rarity. Though I felt the romance sped up a bit but it is understandable. Hope to see an update soon.
HlNAGlkU chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Great! You are back!

Hahahaha, una ausencia de dos años, còmo te harás responsable? Sólo de una manera y tú la conoces muy bien, así que porfa no te tardes más pues vi que muchos esperan con ansia lo que sigue. Ademas Rosario to Vampire está bien far away ahora.

Seguimos aquí y ahora yo con un amigo que me ayuda en el proyecto que te hablé antes, tú tambien espéralo si?
fanking69 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
jess! I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter :-D
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I never suspected that Kagome would get pregnant. Was it Inuyasha's baby? I liked the KagomeXSessomaru stories though but this works too.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Is Kagome Ririko the crazy math teacher who had a snake tale? Or is she in other words, Kagome Higurashi?