Reviews for Misery Loves Company
billyfan chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
love the story
witheverytear chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Just finished reading the story and I noticed you haven't updated In over 10 months. I hope you haven't given up on it! I'd love to see a relationship develop between Alyss and Billy!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
well i really liked this chapter. we get to find out more about dani and letti. i feel SO damn bad for that little girl! she can't even talk! that's something we just take for granted, but that would be SO terrible to not be able to talk. anyway, i really liked the chapter and i can't wait to read more of this story dear. keep up the great work! :D
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
oh my GOD i loved it! :D i've gotta say that i love that little kitten and now, getting to find out more about dani "raven" and letti is making me think more and more about your bird section dear. i thought before that's what you were referring to. now i know it was. anyway, i love how fiercely protective alyss is of her friend and her friend's daughter. it shows not only her tough side but her sweet and sensitive one too. i loved this chapter and i LOVE this freaking story! :D keep up the good work dear. you're doing a fantastic job!
Miyuh chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
Awww Athena

Cute chapter

Miyuh
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
well i officially loved this chapter dear. it was so sad to hear about her mother and i almost teared up. but i think the kitten is so adorable and it made me smile when billy caved and let her keep it. you're doing such a GREAT job on this story dear. keep it up! :D
Miyuh chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I really like this !

Update soon !

Miyuh
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
as always, i loved the chapter dear. i think i liked how she had the guts to slap billy. lol. i mean, who does that? okay, some of the girls in my stories do. but most people would never have the guts to ever touch him period, let alone slap him! i like that about alyss. and she was nice enough to cook for all the guys, even though she didn't know them. so you get to see her sweet side too. i LOVE how she likes disturbed. i'm a big fan of their music too. all in all, i really loved the chapter and i think you're doing such a GREAT job on this story! keep up the good work dear and i couldn't wait to read it when i got the email that said you'd posted more! hope you're doing all right dear and i'm sorry that you went through the loss. if you ever need me - for anything - i'm here.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
excellent story and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
first of all i would like to say: "AWW...! thank you SO MUCH for the shout out/thank you!" that was SO sweet of you dear! :D and i think this chapter was VERY good! i loved it and i REALLY liked the bird dream. i understood it from the get go. but yeah, i really liked this chapter too dear and i think you're doing a WONDERFUL job with it! :D
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
once again, you killed it dear! i absolutely loved it and i'm looking forward to reading more. i think you're doing a very good job with this story and if you continue along this path, you'll have a HELL of a great story on your hands dear! i sent you an email, so it should be waiting in your inbox, just eagerly awaiting your eyes to to read it. :D once again, i'm amazed by the brilliant and creative mind that thought it all up dear. you're fantastic at this. :)
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
well it was a great chapter dear and i really enjoyed reading it. billy jumping in to save her ass and scooping her up bridal style was funny. can't wait to see what happens next dear! :)
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
hey girl, it's libby. i just wanted to tell you that i really liked this chapter! :D i love how spunky she is and how she loves to "flirt with danger" as they call it by purposefully pissing billy off. i loved the quote she used about "hellfish" and when she asked him if he was stalking her now! lol. it was really good! and it thought it was funny how billy paid for her but then gave her a little whispered warning. i was laughing out loud at that one! all in all, i thought it was fantastic and i can't wait to read more! :D hope this review helped!
leeseelee chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
it was a good chapter other than the fact that the main character dresses like avril lavigne
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
once again dear, LOVED the chapter. she's so kickass and i LOVE it! billy's gonna have his hands full with this one - or at least he hopes ;) - cuz she's a little fighter. love her personality and i'm looking VERY forward to reading more! :D