Reviews for Bloodlust
Icedragon123213 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oh yeah. This story was amazing. I love your writing style, dude. Are you still out there? I hope this is updated soon. Sonic the hedgehog was killed. All because of Shadow's ignorigance. The lovesick fool. Kill her. I bet she wants to end it all after so many years. You were probably her favorite. Even so, the memories remain. Sonic's dead, nothing you can do about that. Unless you have the chaos emeralds or secret rings or whatever seven items SEGA has come up with. But I bet you'll see her face at night. Always, the memories remain. The body remembers what it's been through, the mind buries it, sometimes so deep you'll never get it back. Get to drinking Shadow, this memory will be as cold and merciless as Maria's if you want to live.
Icedragon123213 chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Didn't he warn you Shadow? There is no wedding, just sorrow and emptiness and lust and hunger and regret. Go over your life at your final hour, when she's sleeping next to you, think. If you took your friend's warning, listened to your instincts on that final journey on that train, would you do anything different? He collected the clues and paid attention. Yet he was the one paying for your ignorigance. No he's dead, gone, and it's all your fault. Add that to your list of regrets. Ah, Shadow, you were her fool. Blissfully ignorigant, lovesick fool. Oddly, he envied you. I bet he's shaking his head at you, either from the flaming pits of hell or above the clouds listening to the songs of angels, regretting your choices. He stayed back, all because of a promise and being your friend, no brother. In a odd way, I think he loved you. Could've lived the rest of his life away from the Vampire who got you stuck in her twisted game, trapped in her lonely castle. Weather, he is screaming a thousand curses at you from the depths of hell, I think he will be waiting, wondering how you could be so blind. Watch your back, Shadow, and think. This may be your last night alive. Saonarya, Shadow the hedgehog, blissfully ignorigant, lovesick, fool.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Oh. My. God. That was amazing.
Metro94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow,Amazing I actually had an idea like this a couple of monthes ago, course I scapped it but I'm glad someone's doing it right
wasteoftime2.0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was amazing.
Like, amazing, amazing.
As out of place Shadow and Sonic should look, you made them fit perfectly, and Rouge isn't far behind.
I'm in awe.
Jerry Lannigan chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
O_O Rouge makes for one scary (and sexy) vampire! I wonder what will happen now that Sonic's dead?

Update soon!

Happy Writing and God Bless,

Jeremy Lannigan
The SHM chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Just as a necessary precaution, at the end, should it be 'fell', not 'feel'?
The Sky Hedgehogian Maestro chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Dude, I'm trying to! I can never seem to be on the Interwebs long enough to do anything. I haven't even seen any virtual time all summer. Hows about this- I marathon review this and other stories OFFLINE? I'll help you bring your review counts up by a sexy number that way at least.
Prinzack chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
As I thought, though the story seems to move a tad quick for my taste, your style and the story itself is enough to make me want more. In short, I hope you update soon!
Prinzack chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'd almost given up on trying to find a good Sonic fanfic with which to pass the night. I'm glad my search led me to you, because you have a wonderful style. Your hard work shows through your writing, and I cannot wait to read the next few chapters.
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Oh wow, this has to be by far one of the best stories I've ever read. Its still so incredibly descriptive and has such an awesome plot. I can't wait till you update again. :D
ShadowMan90 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
It finally happened. O.O

Well written, though there were some parts that confused me, such as some dialogue repeating itself, possibly a flashback scene. Then there was at least one part where time had passed, but you forgot to make that clear since they were about to go at it in one sentence, then put their clothes back on, the next. Might want to fix those.

Other than that, THANK YOU for updating! 8D
Handepsilon chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
!

Sonic's dead!
Kung Fu Squirrel chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Hope you're still out there. Would love to see this story continue.
Chubs34 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I'm sorry for reviewing twice, but i forgot to mention one thing. All through reading this, my jaw was dropped.