Reviews for DBZ Hogwarts
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
plzzz continua xD
chibi-luna-chan chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Uh I think you may have made the humans a bit to strong since Krillen was the strongest human on earth and he didn't stand a chance against Recoome even with the years of training he'd had. So I highly doubt someone that's just learning would ever be able to take on one of the Ginu Force and win. You should have probably dialed it back to Chousue or Yajarobi's level. Because it took over a year for even Goku to reach Master Roshi's level, and to fight the Ginu Force it took a trip to king Kai's and training in a few hundred G's. So what you're suggesting is rather implausible.
9thZFighter chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Awesome! Can you update soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Gohans not that self-richous
jisko2ijsko chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
PLEASE! say that you are making more!
super saiyan bardok chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
i am in.

sighned,super saiyan bardok
Anon chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
There's no way that they could already be at the level Vegeta was at when fighting Recoome. That took him years to accomplish, and he's a Saiyan. At best, they would be as strong as Goku when he first arrives at Kame House in DB.
Abby303 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
hi i love this story...please please please update soon...you've gotta' lot of talent and i think that you can make this an awesome story
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
love it. please update it soon. :)
Ryan 9901 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Nice work I hope that you update soon I want to read more
puiwaihin chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Interesting idea, but having the wizards manage to learn advanced martial arts techniques that fast seems to cheapen the difficulty level. Good luck on the story.
Zi-Dawg chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Ron Sharpner lol
johncorn chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
It has been a while since I have seen garlic jr in dbz fanfic. This will awesome
Dracarot chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Your doing it again, making everything going to convenient in the personal development department, it can't go as smoothly as this. You got to create more tension in that area.
Aaron Leach chapter 4 . 11/26/2010