Reviews for Fives Scenes of Domesticity
deleyna chapter 1 . 7/13
Loved this story! Great job!
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
great !
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Ooh, another outside-perspective story. Nice. I think I still like the Jeremy one better, but there's something interesting about having Stefan look at it and see what's going on even through his bias. I like it. :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
this was AMAZING! i love it! i love how you told this all from Stefan's view and his thoughts on how crazy domesticity is with those two and how he slowly, gradually came to accept it.
Leandril chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was really good. A beautiful one-shot. I liked the inevitability of DE as seen through Stefan's eyes and liked him coming to terms with it.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was great :)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I thought this was really lovely. Nicely written start to finish as a way to give us glimpses or the growth and time between Damon and Elena after her breakup with Stefan. I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Whoa this was amazing, love the normalcy between Damon and Elena and that you incorporated a fight into one of their scenes because fighting and growing stronger from that is a key part of their relationship :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I enjoyed reading it a LOT
allconsuminglove chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
perfect oneshot, i love how you write stefan as understanding that delena is inevitable and describe his journey to acceptance of their relationship, because he loves both of them and wants them to be happy. Wow, beautiful story. What I would do to see any of these scenes on the actual show! thankyou:)
gofarandaway chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I LOVED IT ACTUALLY ;) good job! xx
4231dog chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I din't think it was choppy at all. Something happened while I was reading this tory that made me want to create new story. Its calle '1,000 moments of Insanity". Its just all the odd tsuff I do.
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh God, I feel so sorry for Stefan, even though Im a DE fan. Well done!
Nony chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Btw, Im the same reviewer who left the review on your TVD fic, 'Wednesday'. Okay, I cant decide whether that fic or this one is better. I mean is this seriously your first? Because it seems like you've had decades to practice perfection namely this. This was so well written and even thought Stefan's feelings were wonderfully portrayed I absolutely love how well you captured the moments btw Elena and Damon through an outsider's eye. Seriously, do you have a fictionpress profile? Because I would love to read some of your original work. Consider me a huge fan.