Reviews for Trapped
Pginny1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love your McSwarekness!
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
There is a fairly good chance that you don't need as many exclamation marks as you've used. Nice story do far, though. Remember that if you use 'said' four times in a sentence, the human brain simply doesn't pick it up because it is such a commonly used word. However, it really is overly noticeable when you attempt to avoid using 'said' or 'say' in a sentence. Just a thought.
kdrenai chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This is a lovely story. I have just finished reading the whole thing. I am so glad that they got their happy ending, well done.
JacyntheD chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
For a first try, this isn't bad at all - even if I found the characters acting against type in more than one occasion. That being said, be careful with your verb tenses switching on you from one sentence to the next and don't overdo the exclamation marks when you write. Try to sound it off in your head as if the actors were reading it. :)

Keep up the good work luv.
kal220576 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Sexy time,love it. XoXo
XoXoMiss chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Good story but very OOC
kirenlocke chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Now what could they do to occupy their time *bats eyelahses* LMAO
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Usually I'm not interested in RB fanfics but wow this is good.

I think I have an idea where this could be going.
dreambetty chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Sexy time with Sam & Andy is always good. But I'm still wondering who's going to find them and what happened to the kids they thought were hanging out in the cemetery? Keep up the good work. Cheers.
SMchick chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Hmm, I have to admit it's a little hard for me to get into a romantic epiphany by McNally in a basement crypt without a little more set up. But it's still an interesting idea.
hannah-jennifer chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
I hope there's more
aolande1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Chapter 3 was great!
dreambetty chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Cut off from the world and in Sam's arms..not really a bad way to go. Loving it. Keep up the good work. Cheers.
hannah-jennifer chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Ohhh. I smell akwardness
dreambetty chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Great start. I love the idea that they're trapped and I'm sure it's going to creep Andy out more. Really looking forward to your next update. Cheers.