Reviews for Fallen Angels
Demacry chapter 9 . 4/20/2011
Wow you are truly a talented writer. I'd of been happy with just the end of Seraphim, in fact I normally don't like it when someone refuses to just let the story end, but this, this was very well done. Dante has had so many adventures, and Selene has developed into a believable (from the DMC standpoint) character.

I particularly enjoyed the little quips you added to keep the DMC flair ("She has no taste," Nero said; lol just the little bits kept this extremely entertaining.) And a very good job with the battle descriptions, very easy to imagine without being overly simplistic.

This story definitly had fewer twists than Seraphim but there were still some things that caught me by surprise, namely Sammeal's final act.

PS - I don't know how I'd feel about another sequel but, I am a little interested in seeing more of Luke and Eva.
Abel'sChibiAngel chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
" there is a volume switch...right?" oh man gotta love Dante. But sad to say Dante there aint no Volume switch on Eva and Luke. But I loved your series please continue with a sequal pretty please.
PurePrincess chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
I like this story its really one of the best if its not the best DMC fiction.
ElizabethGreene-QueenOfViruses chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
Pure awesome :D now continue making another sequel please :]
DreadDaora91 chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Awesome ending.

OMG Who would've known Dante, THE Dante Sparda, would actually settle down with a family.

It is sad, though, that Sammael died like that. Nonetheless, it was not his fault that he was raised like that. At least, he had actual feelings compared to Lilith.

Great job, Sakura. You were awesome. XD

~Shatter~
DreadDaora91 chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Okay, so I've been in the dark for a while.

This is a great story. Lot of suspense.

Nonetheless, I really do hope Dante & Selene will manage all this & finally get the HELL out of that hell hole.

Update soon. XD

~Shatter~
Get-Your-Own chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
I absolutly love your series! I read your first one before this, and I am in love with it! You're doing an awesome job, and I hope you keep it up! :)

Get-Your-Own
Shannon Cochran chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I really love your two stories so far :). I read the first installment in only one day. I'm hoping for a new chapter pretty soon!