Reviews for Foresight
NerdsRule chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Aww. Such a sweet ending.
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ha. Ha. Ha. Poor Gohan. Videl thinks he tried to commit suicide.
abbieouji chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
luv it.
serenityselena chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
nice story...

poor Gohan... that wasnt easy for him...

but in the end in turned out ok :)
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
After rereading this, Gohan seems a bit too forthcoming about being a Saiyan. He could've just told her that he could fly and left the whole "half-alien" thing out. Would've made him seem less crazy, and he knows perfectly well that full-blooded humans have the potential to fly (such as Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien).
chocolateblood chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Yes, think with your stomach, Gohan. I do that all the time. Survival of the non-starving!

"I'm stringing them in a web of cleverly made lies." so crafty!

I'm keeping this phrase in mind from now on: "hindsight is 20/20, while foresight is blind."

Good job!
bvprincess23 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Both chapters were great! the ending was great too. poor Gohan trapped with a shrink for hours... but it was worth it to hear HER say hes cuute, huh

just adorable ! Great story!
Writer Of The Light chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Glad you wrote this...I've been looking for something all day that doesn't have any of the Gohan-being-ridiculously-depressed crap. It's very funny and well-written. Great story! Hope to see more.
gue22 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I really enjoyed this chap better than the first. The whole time during chap 1 I was thinking that if he had been willing to blurt out his secrets so easily, then why didn't he just elevate himself on the roof the first time instead of putting up with a shrink for hours on end? But really, really cute story!
Gargoyal chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Not bad, but there is one part that makes me go 'huh?'

Its the part when Gohan was yelling at the other students and then talking to Videl. They were in the cafeteria, but then on the roof (with Gohan dragging her) and not a single person followed them or tried to stop him? I find this quiet hard to see happening.

Add in the fact that, if they did have that conversation in front of the students, that everyone would remain silent, or that Gohan would reveal all that to start with. To just Videl, I can see, but not the entire student body.

My only suggestion is to try and make the transitions a bit more descriptive and to make them part of the story rather than...well...Transitions.

Other than that, a nice chapter and I hope to see some more soon.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Aww. The ending was cute. I still think this chapt was pretty good too. If I were Gohan, I'd be pissed if people were talking about me too, but then who wouldn't be.

Great work!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hahahaha. Videl actually thought that he was gonna kill himself. lol. This was a great chpt! :D
UltimateGohan42 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
LOL i loved the ending to this chapter. This plot is very unique and i really enjoyed it. Awesome job and please update soon!
devilsbard chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Completely original and 100% awesome. Please continue.
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
It would be pretty interesting how they get together now that he is insane in the mind of Videl. One more chapter would be nice.