Reviews for Better Late Than Never
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Awesome. I wish it would continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great start
x Veela x chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh. . . That is exceptionally written. And I've only finished the first chapter so far! The minute I read one of your works this morning, I knew that somehow, this was how I am going to get through this last dreadful week of writing my dissertation. I was planning on rewarding myself every few hundred words with reading a piece of your work, but I've decided to scratch that original plan, read them all this evening, and then read them all again as rewards *laughs* Thank you so much for writing this.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Great story.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
sweet
AlexTheMischiefer chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Please please please! Kwwp writing this! It's one of the best Zane/Jo stories I've read and I would like to read more of it!

Pure awesomeness!

Update!

Alex
Aicalas chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
"It was automatic. It was what happened when someone who smelled and felt and tasted like the love of your life kissed you, you kissed them back. Your mouth opened and your spine melted and your toes curled and before you knew it, your tongue was weaving a complicated dance with theirs and your heart was racing and there wasn't quite enough oxygen in the room."

this is beautiful.

great fic. ]
FireEthereal chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I started to read your more recent story, then decided before doing that I should read this one. I like your writing. Your dialogue flows well, and I think you keep the characters in character really well. There were some moments of description where I really liked how you worded things. Its good, and being kinda a Jo/Zane shipper, you are making me happy too.

As I said read this a a precursor to your other story so I'll move on to that now. Looking forward to seeing where you take Zane and Jo, and also the Jo/Taggert that your description hints at. Its got me interested. I'll probably review every couple chapters as I read too.
Mellimon chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
This is awesome.

Just so you know.

Luv the batter! Paired off with just the right amount of fluff makes it so enjoyable to read.

Update when you can ? ]
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Awesome FF, update soon!
AllyrienDM chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Clever, Jo! And I love the Fargo line at the end. It suits his character development well.
bassbella chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
ok now it's getting interested. c'mon more ... keep on writing xD zane is smart he has to find a way out ... for jo :o)
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see where you take it. More please!
picchic chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Lol, I like Fargo and Jo's back and forth speech about Zane, that was great. Thanks for getting the chapter out so quickly. It's awesome how real the characters seem, not all authors can do that.

~picchic
photogirl21 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job :)