Reviews for In Memoriam
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I only chose Sacrifice once, for the Achievement. I've always been too selfish to give up my dog.

I couldn't help it! I'm usually a Good character, but understand Reaver a tad too well, methinks!

This was an excellent character piece. And, yes, staying in Reaver's house would allow Sparrow to die without her having to do it herself.

Perfect.

I love this!
MiraNoel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love it. You write Reaver very well. Brava
Nevvarchive chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That almost made me cry...

Yeah, I know, I'm weak... but that was good.
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good little character study. I quite liked your Sparrow, I've always felt that the game had no purpose one Lucien was dead; as I'm sure the character of Sparrow would have felt.

There's just one little niggle; Reaver's pistol is a Dragonstomper .48, not a .42 :)
Kitkatinahat chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oooo, nice story. Nice short read, and I do believe you got the twisted and sorrowful Sparrow. Also, you did Reaver a lot better than most writters. I commend you. And before I forget, first time I have ever read Lucians side, well his thoughts and stuff. This read like the man that we first encounterd, nice job. :3
LizzySledgeHammer chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I enjoyed this story, I think the finality of it was interesting. Almost like Reaver killing another Hero made him think about his own mortality again.

Much kudos!