Reviews for Cut and Paste
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Pls continuer!
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I would like to see the rest of this, but it looks abandoned.
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is AWESOME! Will there be more?
Bottles On The Wall chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Ooh! Ooh! My thoughts are that this is awesome and you should update! Soon! Or even better, today!
Captain Shay the Great chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
(chanting) UP-DATE! UP-DATE! UP-DATE!
Chipsun chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
... AWW WRITE MORE! MORE! :D
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I think this is a very good start! :D I write DenNor often, so I'm rather familiar with the characters, and I think you've done them well so far; the only thing is that Iceland seems a bit too violent, but that could be because so far he's only really been mentioned and in situations where his inner hot-headed nature might necessarily show itself. My suggestion: if and when you write more of this (and I do hope you do so), mellow him out a bit more. Right now, he sounds rather like Romano and while Iceland canonically is "hot blooded"-the assumption, or my assumption at least, being that when provoked, he has a hot, "volcanic" temper-he is generally cool, collected, and/or down-right stoic. But other than that, you've got the personalities down fairly well.

One other thing that caught my attention: the use of country names. Generally in AU, unless for a specific given reason, the human names are used (as I'm sure you know). In this case, with the main characters being the Nordics, and 3/5 being unnamed, I can understand why you'd want to use the country names. Personally, it kinda bugs me when authors use country names for AU because there's really no point to it, unless, as I said, there is a good, specific reason for it. However, seeing as you don't switch between human and country names (which, in AU, is really annoying-at least for me) and it, for some reason, seems to suit your writing style, I think you could probably continue on with it for the rest of the story. In my opinion, few Hetalia fanfic authors could get away with this, but I think you could.

Anyway, I like the story idea so far. I really like your writing style too :D I hope you update soon (I know it can be hard to write multiple chapters, especially for a pairing or characters you're not as familiar with). I think if you tried and wanted to, you could easily make this at least 5 chapters long.

~Kilayla
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
D'awww! It seems adorable so far! Please update soon!
grawrgrawrninja chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
You do not suck at DenNor! I'm finding myself to be enjoying this fanfic. (: I can't wait for more.
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Haha so far this story is very good. :) Keep posting chapters please, I'd love to see how this plays out!
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well, I liked it :)

You should really really make this a two-shot! I like the idea, and you're a really good writer!
crackberries chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm a totaaaaal sucker for DenNor and aaah this story looks like the type to make you feel warm and fuzzy and all that cool shit y'know. So I'm totally looking forward to more