Reviews for Helpless
Jeanne chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Great story! I enjoyed the read.
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ah you broke my heart at Dean's repeated realisations of being alone then healed it with your lovely ending! Wonderfully written, I didn't see the end coming!
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really loved how you wrote both Sam and Dean. The story was good,very heartwrenching and I couldn't wait until Sam found him and took care of him.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I LOVED this. I found it very touching in many ways from Dean's despair and pain right down to caring Sammy.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awww, now that's my boys! Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I must say I quite enjoyed this story. Kinda sad it was sorta short, but it was still enjoyable. Nicely done.
SweetChi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Ah, a nice bit of Hurt!Dean, a perfect gift for MY birthday (which is today :-P). Thanks for the great read!
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was awesome. Great job.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I liked it. I liked it well enough to ask for it for my birthday. :D

Really good stuff! Delirious Dean and scared to death Sam...doesn't get much better than that. :D So badly hurt and bleeding to death, of course Dean would go to that place that scares him the most...ALONE. Sam gone, John gone. His version of Hell at the time.

Really nicely done. :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great fic! The despair Dean felt at being helpless and alone was heart wrenching. Loved the ending. Hope S6 returns the boys to that level of brotherhood soon. Please remember to vote for SPN for best Sci-fi show for the Peolple's Choice awards and spread the word!
zuimar chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hi sweetie, happy birthday!

So you wrote this in under two hours, I'm impressed! I love me some hurt Dean, so this fic is just 'my cup of tea'! I also miss the brotherly bond on the show, let's hope we'll get to see it again some day.

Have a nice day!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Pretty good

I think everybody is missing that Sam, but he'll be back (at least I hope so)

Congratulations, I loved it! o/

See you around

Rosetta
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love how he feels he is really alone in his head. You can just feel his emotions . . . but then, Sam is there! Excellent.
Pen october57rain chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
It is hard to put to much review into your story as you said it is a rush and not done.

The storyline good. I did almost give reading the entire content due to repetiveness but I made it to the end and I must say you have imagination for writing.

I really should not say more until you have cleaned up the story.

May I suggest before I go - ignore if you wish.

You have a few double descriptives

quicker writing needed on such as: heavy weight to heaviness

There are contradictions such as he saw stars then he has no visual "zero" that is ok but maybe have him open his eyes and then slowly the stars fade from sight with everything around

You say he dont know if he is hunting, tracking (doube descriptive) maybe it should be he can not recall if he was hunting or being hunted himself. Do you think he should wonder if he was doing it alone or not.

since is mind is whirling maybe he should have small flashs of being dragged through the woods or a slight vision of his dad trying to catch up with the skinwalker calling for him.

Oh I am sorry I don't mean to be writing the story for you. I feel like I am intruding on your work so I will stop here.

thank you for the wonderful story. Let me know when you are done working on the rough draft

Thanks again.