Reviews for ReSort
Angela Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/24
Hummmm, if you meant to have the name Draco and not Lucius I'm guessing Draco used a time turner to go back into the past? If not could you tell me what you meant? I really do like this, it's cute and it's well written. Somthing hard to find. :)
Muggle-Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wait... Draco, not Lucius!? How did this happen?
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
T_T I wish you'd continue...
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
there should be a sequel to this!
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great fic, I always like reading ones that have a friendship between Lily, Lupin and Snape cos they are quite hard to find :)
harrylee94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow! I always wanted them to be together, and I definitely think Lupin was the type of person to stick with Lily.

Just a quick note, shouldn't it be Lucius, not Draco at the end?...
michebabyblue chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
kay I know this wasn't on your poll but if you could expand on this story it would be excellent.
Oktavia Stormborn chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was a nice twist at the end. I didn't see that coming.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oooo this is so interesting. Will you continue it? This would have such wide reaching effects on everyones future. I think Sirius and James would be complete bastards without Remus and Lily's influence but then, maybe without Snape to pick on they wouldn't be such bullies... Hmmm.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
lovely one shot lov it
missisaac chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
wow what a story well done :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hmmm, interesting. If those three did get resorted, wonder if Lily and James would have gotten together at all? Which would mean either Harry wouldn't have been born or he would have been born to different parents. Very interesting indeed. Would love to see what happens next. _ Will be waiting for more.

Also, why would Draco be pretending to be Lucius in the past and befriend Sev? Just wondering.
lady.edgecombe chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Draco? That was a really sneaky cliffie. I hope to see another chapter soon.
Luty Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Continue please
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Time Travel a it's finest . . . his is really, really good.

M.